• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ancient narcissistic nudist meets Local polyamorous nazi

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALRF said:
It's a Holy Relic, it isn't his Briah, All he has to do is throw it and done, it will reach his target instantly
Oh so an MHS+ that's billions of times slower then Gil is going to aim his weapon and throw it before Gil does his weapon.

Neat

@Jim

If the Japs is any indication

µ£Çµé¬Òü«þø©µÇºÒüºÒüéÒéèÒÇüµ£Çµé¬Òü«þèµ│üÒüáÒéìÒüåÒÇéÕÅîµû╣Õà▒Òü½þäíÚÖÉÒü«ÚǃÕ║ªÒéÆþÖ║µÅ«ÒüÖÒéïÒü«Òü»ÕÉîÒüÿÒüáÒüîÒÇüµèÇÒü«ÕëìµÅÉÒüîþò░Òü¬ÒüúÒüªÒüäÒéïÒÇé

Òü®ÒüôÒü¥ÒüºÒééÚǃÒüÅÚºåÒüæÒéïÞÇàÒü¿ÒÇüÞ¬░ÒéêÒéèÒééÚǃÒüÅÚºåÒüæÒéïÞÇàÒÇé

It roughly says

"This kind of compability is the worst. Even if both demonstrate infinite speed (or velocity. Not sure to use which). The basis of their power is different

One can run faster while the other can run faster than anyone"

Theoritical batshit insane wolfie's max speed

I really doubt that EA will put him down so easily.

Rally high Conceptual Resistance (Lolnoped and destroyed the Guillotine that has conceptual decaptation that would kill Sensor Merc.)

Also, in the moment that he initiates the acrivation of NF, nothing will hit him, not even something faster than him. It's a paradox where he will be faster than Gil just by standing in place.

TBOBpp7 d

He's a 5B with Low Godly regen, not a 4B with Low Godly regen that lacks the concept of death.

Unless I'm missing something.

Apparently he'll activate NF before Gil, a person so hilariously faster then him, uses Ea, because....Reasons..

5-B with Low-Godly regen + Legion that hasn't the concept of death + Briah that gives him Mid-Godly regen + Extreme conceptual resist.

Slash Emperor can't kill a Type permanently and while Ea is still a concept busting weapon that shreds concepts like the world and could possibly kill Types. It has shown no feats of killing a 4B that lacks a concept of death so I don't see how this is an argument. The only reason it is even compared to Slash Emperor is because it works on the same principle.

A Briah gives him Mid Godly regen? So he has to use it first? How useless.

Conceptual resistance is the only thing Ea might have trouble with.

Also, the Guillotine nulls Regenerationn and Immortality.

This wasn't able to even scratch him.

SchroKatze said:
Also, the Guillotine nulls Regenerationn and Immortality.

This wasn't able to even scratch him.
As does Ea, only to a far more hilariously high extent.

Can someone answer me how he's going to use any of his stuff before Gil kills him with ea? Last I checked MFTL+ vs MHS+=Horrible blitz, but I guess not.

Gargoyle One said:
A Briah gives him Mid Godly regen? So he has to use it first? How useless.

Conceptual resistance is the only thing Ea might have trouble with.
Gladsheimr is activated 100% of the time, but is outside reality. Rein just needs to bring him.

>As does Ea, only to a far more hilariously high extent.

Where? It doesn't show any feat of nulling regen or immor

@Schrokatze

To be fair, she had multi-layered immortality clauses.

She didn't have a concept of death and was omnipresent throughout space-time, meaning that simply killing her at one point in time won't kill her in the future. In addition, she wouldn't die unless everything on Earth died first since it's conceptually necessary for her to exist in order for life to exist. Hassan anulled the first two clauses after Ereshkigal dropped Tiamat into the Underworld to nullify the third clause.

Pretty sure Rein still takes this with his generally superior feats of hax.

As does Ea, only to a far more hilariously high extent.

Can someone answer me how he's going to use any of his stuff before Gil kills him with ea? Last I checked MFTL+ vs MHS+=Horrible blitz, but I guess not.

The guillotine is behind just of Machina MVS and Longinus in killing power.

It's a curse that would kill even Sensor Merc ( Type 9 immortality + Nothingness body. )

@Jm

Prolly since its technically still accelerate Schreiber to reach that speed. Hence the acceleration part is what gets nulled when you pull a time stop on him. And since when you stop being affected by time stop if you can infinitely accelerates anyway ?

@fab

Because if i'm not mistaken we usually treated ppl with infinity speed by default to be immune to time stop(since time stop is more or less infinity in speed to begin with)

I wake up to see actual thread replies.. and someone using the abomination I made as an avy

What have I done (rip Methuselah)

I hath created thee as the snake of Mercury hath created Methuselah. Go and spread your love through the cosmos, Reinhard Mk.II.

I think that what Gar and Swag meant is that as Gil is 2 billions of times faster, lowballing it, and he is bloodlusted, EA will strike before Rein can do anything at all. Because even if he needs only a stray thought, this is too slow.

Absolutely no clue if he would die against it tho

The problem is that they forgot Ea needs to be charged (yes it wouldn't take a lot time for it to be charge but still), they also though Reinhard Longinus needs some kind of chant or something which is wrong, all he has to do is throw it and bam let its magic work (Don't bother to reply to me again, i'm leaving this thread as it is now, considering how it's gonna turn if it's gonna keep on like this)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back