• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ancient narcissistic nudist meets Local polyamorous nazi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, well I missed speed unequalised

In which case, our MFTL+ 5-A friend Gil blitzes while SNI tells him to use weapons like Harpe, Gae Bolg and Dae Dearg to stop Reinhard's body from healing (and null his immortality in the case of Harpe) before finishing him off with a blast from Ea

well here is the thing if Gil and rein is bloodlusted rein would blitz via NF or spear and NF is LITERALLY causes the person to be protected until the chant is finished (ren was 1 STEP away from wolfie yet he failed to reach him in those few seconds even to the point where he tried accelerating yet failing nonetheless and was about to get blitz) and chanting is just dramatic effect not a necessity btw i wonder the anti-regen would stop rein from healing his body yes? but what about his soul does it work too?

well i was more for going that he is protected from the anti-regen weapons but EE idek i doubt but i'm noting the distance with 1 step becomes infinite when he starts chanting but again not necessary just affect and bloodlust i doubt he would chant

He still is an MHS+ trying to activate his stuff faster then an MFTL+, which is impossible

If I have this right, Gravy is talking about how the space around Woof stretched out infinitely while he was chanting his Briah. He was rendered unreachable till he finished, this did infact happen.

On that note, chanting ends up being a really iffy thing in Dies since it's really inconsistent. Sometimes they take the time to do really long dramatic chants (to the viewer) which apparently actually happen within miniscule spans of time, sometimes they don't do chants at all. (Also, if it means anything, there ARE those pending speed revisions that could put some of the profiles at around possibly MFTL).

With all that said, I should probably say this. What I had in mind for round 2 was for the both of them to fight at their theoretical best (at the tiers I set, for obvious reasons). If chanting seems to be that much of a disadvantage, I could start Reinhard off in Fenriswolf. The trade-off being Ea fully charged and ready to ripple. Better yet, maybe both of them could have their entire arsenal at the ready?

I'll probably just make that the bonus round right now. Since imho Methuselah doesn't really stand a chance in Kemono's place (someone else can make a separate thread if they think otherwise), and the fact that nobody likes him still stands.

Gargoyle One said:
He still is an MHS+ trying to activate his stuff faster then an MFTL+, which is impossible
NF literally will not allow anything to touch Reinhard in the moment that he even move an atom of his lips to chant.

Also, the only profiles that specifies the level of "Regen nullification" are the Excalibur Saints profiles, and them cancel Low-Godly.

Rein, likely any other Die Ewigkeit user doesn't "regen" the body, but it's more likely "recreate" the body. Also, can Harpe null his immortality even with the shitton of resistances?

1. An atom of lips on an MHS+ is still a minute of Gil bombarding him with Ea and Gate, so that's irrelevant.

An FTL character See's an MHS+ as almost entirely still, MHS+ to MFTL+ is still way too long to even consider the idea.

Also bloodlust means he uses spear which screws him as he won't get the chance to whip it out.

This is literally billions of times faster then trying to get a peak human to react to a point blank 50 caliber bullet. He'll never, at all move his lips even an atom.

> Gravy

What am I food now :p

Anyway ppl say he would pull SBA SNI but he needs to read it first to know what to do so..

Gargoyle One said:
An FTL character See's an MHS+ as almost entirely still, MHS+ to MFTL+ is still way too long to even consider the idea.
Even from lightspeed perspective, MHS+ is basically standing still.

MHS+ vs MFTL+... That's a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge gap if I've ever seen one. Still not as much as the one in the Flash match.

Not big enough to get your moves out before someone billions of times slower then you first....Because reasons I guess \_(-_-)_/

Bonus Round 3: Each realize upon seeing each other's radiant and gorgeous golden bodies that loving would be better than fighting--no one could ever truly appreciate such beauty but one who stands on the same level. Thus the most glorious bout of fantastic sex transcending all that is, was, and will be occurs and all of existence implodes upon witnessing such a pure display of perfection.

End result: Both win. Everyone else loses.

inb4 the thread gets closed

well...they are too glorious until ladies will be blinded by their light

ShiningNeedleCastle said:
Bonus Round 3: Each realize upon seeing each other's radiant and gorgeous golden bodies that loving would be better than fighting--no one could ever truly appreciate such beauty but one who stands on the same level. Thus the most glorious bout of fantastic sex transcending all that is, was, and will be occurs and all of existence implodes upon witnessing such a pure display of perfection.
End result: Both win. Everyone else loses.

inb4 the thread gets closed
Has the right idea, you win the thread

i wonder if he can read the abundance of info rein has (inb4 gill sees all the women that fall in love with rein)

ShiningNeedleCastle said:
This...this is the best post in this thread, far above everyone including me, such a glorious thing indeed ovo

My existence can't accept Gil with anyone except Breinhard, and Reinhard with anyone except BB

or merc

I said nothing

ALRF said:
The problem is that they forgot Ea needs to be charged (yes it wouldn't take a lot time for it to be charge but still), they also though Reinhard Longinus needs some kind of chant or something which is wrong, all he has to do is throw it and bam let its magic work (Don't bother to reply to me again, i'm leaving this thread as it is now, considering how it's gonna turn if it's gonna keep on like this)
Apparently charging time means something when you're billions of times

I didn't forget it, I disregarded it for how completely, painfully irrelevant it is.

Reinhard still needs to aim the spear at Gilgamesh, which having SNI means Gil can casually aim dodge it with absolutely no effort.

He ain't gonna let no golden boy use his spear on him. By the time he even notices Gil he will be filled with conceptual weapons, smacked with Enkidu (because he can) and penetrated by Ea.

Because what's stopping Gil from moving out of the way from where Reinhard is aiming again?

I'm honestly amazed, I thought someone billions of times slower not getting a move off first was common sense but hey, Reinhard

Code:
\_(-_-)_/

>move out of the way...

The spear DOESN'T MISS and it marks the opponent so good luck dodging once reinhard knows who to hit (plus the spear hits the moment its launch in that same instant)

"Filled with conceptual weapons".

Probably they will do nothing strong enough to take Rein down.

As I said, again, Gil can't hit Rein from the moment NF starts. But I really doubt that Reinhard needs to chant.

Also, if we assume that Gil already used SNI, assuming that Rein activated NF before the fight isn't wrong.

>With all that said, I should probably say this. What I had in mind for round 2 was for the both of them to fight at their theoretical best (at the tiers I set, for obvious reasons). If chanting seems to be that much of a disadvantage, I could start Reinhard off in Fenriswolf. The trade-off being Ea fully charged and ready to ripple. Better yet, maybe both of them could have their entire arsenal at the ready?

If that is the case then Reinhard wins hands down, Gladsheimr allows his legion to lack the concept of death and Ea doesn't have the ability to kill beings that lacks it so in the end it will be futile, also since Reinhard is gonna have NF, he won't be speeblitzed and will just throw the spear.

Proof of this?

SNI activates with a thought, he ca do this while charging Ea.

It is wrong, saying an MHS+ can activate an ability as fast as an MFTL+, it's not hard to see why this is wrong.

Also, bloodlust, meaning he'll use the spear, giving Gil even more time to kill him.

At this point you should argue whether Reinhard can survive Gil's onslaught, because he's not activating any of his stuff before Gil.

Also, yeah, great idea OP, we already have people arguing with speed Unequal, throw it away in favor of spear.

Extreme resistances.

As I mentioned, even Guillotine didn't even scratch him. The property of this blade was "Kill/Decapitate anyone on all levels, nullificate Immortality and Regenerationn no matter how strong and durable the target is."

TISSG7Redgrave said:
tbf Ren wasn't as strong as rein so ren couldn't even scrath rein
The Guillotine replicates Marie's curse, it ignores durability, regen and immortality.

Again, MHS+ is standing still even from Lightspeed perspective. We would be underestimating the speed gap a lot if we said Rein will be doing anything anytime soon at MHS+ speeds agains MFTL+ opponent.

MHS+ is not even 1% of SoL, people.

Isn't Round 2 with them with all of their arsenal on though? That means Reinhard having NF according to Thrud last post....could be wrong though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back