• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An Umbra Queen meets an agent of cosmic evil

MrKingOfNegativity

Abstract embodiment of being undesirable
VS Battles
Retired
This is another one I may end up regretting.

Adult Morganthe VS Nightworld Rasalom. (I'll change to adult Morganthe if it ends up being fairer that way.)

Speed is equalized. Otherwise SBA.

Morganthe: 0

Rasalom: 0

Inconclusive: 1 (Zenkaibattery1)

Who the hell are these two?: 0

Adult Morganthe would be more fair

But in that case she probably will stomp.

Her mind manipulation in it is High 3-A levels of powerful since it's drawn from the song of creation, and she will have a higher AP

Young Morganthe gets stomped. Adut would be more fair

Why do you think the match is a stomp as-is, if you don't mind me asking?

He has more hax to put Morganthe down, and Young Morganthe is way too arrogant in her youth. The hax she does have, she barley uses. She thought she could beat Malistare and Headmaster Ambrose when it was blatently obvious they were far superior to her

...Huh. I guess I'll switch her to her adult self to make things somewhat more interesting. (Although I really don't think "she dies because of CIS" consitutes a stomp match.)

So, with that in mind, I suppose I'll ask four questions.

• How well can Morganthe see in the dark?
  • Is she capable of dealing with madness-inducement?
  • Can she do anything while paralyzed?
  • wHaT dOeS sHe StArT wItH iN cHaRaCtEr?

1. Considering her adult form has delved into shadow magic, i'd say pretty well

2. No. But she can manipulate morality and minds so she can counter

3. She can't get paralyzed. All fodder bosses and higher tier bossess have immunity to paralysis inducement in verse

4. She starts with the song of creation, which is a high 3-A hax that manipulates minds and morality of whoever she uses it on. She's pretty much obssessed with the song when she's an adult

1. Does shadow magic grant practitioners the ability to see in the dark in-universe? (That's actually kind of neat, if it does.)

2. Having mind control doesn't counter being driven mad. I actually know of a good number of fictional works where high-end psychics still get wrecked by madness manipulation.

3. Alright.

4. Rasalom doesn't have any morals. You'd actually have a really, really tough time finding a fictional character whose morality is as black as his. (Mindhax still does him in, though.)

How long does it take for the Song's effects to start working. Does it start the moment she starts singing (this is an actual song, right?) or does it take a few moments?

1. Considering Spider, the embodiment of shadow was the one that spread this magic across, and he can, I would assume it would sacle to Morganthe

2. I didn't say it does, I just said she has something else to battle against madness inducement.

4. Fair enough for the morality manipulation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4ns5-bgacw

Yes, it worked straight away

Back