• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An Empress vs A Goddess

Voting Hancock due to danmaku via Slave Arrow and Perfume Femur if the fight enters CQC as of now.

What does Hanatora normally lead with?

She rarely leaves to fight for herself. Most likely she would let her clone deal with her opponent, and if it was defeated then she finally would fight.

That is, Hancock would have to defeat Hanatora's clone first. Both the clone and Hanatora are invisible to ordinary humans. Either way, the clone would start the fight by flying into its capsule and spamming small capsules that surround the target and fire several beams of light into it. If these capsules are destroyed, the clone would go to CQC (Hanatora has a few hundred years of combat experience). The clone also shown the ability to become and made the capsules intangible.

Hanatora herself says she doesn't like to fight directly so she would attack from a long distance, most likely using hax as sleep manipulation (It is usually a powder that she generates from her plants after trapping her opponents in vines that she can also create in the ground) or mind control.

Hancock normally leads with Petrification hax. Slave Arrow might hit Hanatora before she can create a clone of herself. Or hit Hanatora and the clone.

Hancock will even see her? Her CoO level is totally unknown. Also, how Hancock will hit someone who is intangible?

The argument above is that Gunvolt seems to change to electricity. Which means he has elemental intangibility. Haki users are able to hit those with elemental intangibility.

Oh, I didn't see the comment above. I have zero knowledge about ToG but it can be interesting if this is in fact a stomp.

@Ryuga

Yeah, if you're interested. The verse Hanatora is from seems very cool. I like some of the other characters, at least based off of their profiles.

Though, ToG characters don't have Non-Physical interaction (Which still strikes me as odd), so if she spams her intangibility I may have to find someone else. But other than that, Charlie should make for a pretty solid match.

She doesn't spam. It's just a ability that's in her arsenal... Btw, I'm glad you liked the verse. I'm going to sleep now later I can create the match then.

@Black

That's what I thought at first as well. Until many supporter of the verse pointed out a scene in the first part that demonstrate that certain levels of shinsoo (low levels compared to what's going on currently) have the ability to induce madness in those that cannot handle the flow of shinsoo. Those that lack sufficient shinsoo resistance. They call it shinsoo crush.

However, if you disagree, please feel free to bring it up on the ToG discussion thread. I'm a bit iffy on it as well, but it seems like it's been accepted.

@Ryuga

Sure. Rest well.

Back