• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An angry dog attempts to agressively chew experiment

I don't know much about Betty.

Going from her profile, I'd have to ask how good is her illusion creation until I decide to add to that blog the fact that Illusion Sorcery is one of the most common things in-verse unless it's literal Subjective Reality like Alhazred's. But I'll leave that out for now.

Either way if we ignored that, it seems like her best bet... Perception Manip won't matter much as it gets countered by Extrasensory Perception. Taking control of the guy's attacks is not happening or not for long when as seen in the Svectral fight that whole "let me control your attacks" eventually got "lolnoped".

On the other hand The Mad Dog can freely pull a FateZero!Berserker on her and legitimately corrupt her attacks with the Darkness Aurament to use as extension of his own - since that move is the most basic application of it.

So good things for her here would be Flight and Telekinesis which I don't know how exactly she applies and how often or if she keeps her range. I'll keep my vote back for now until I know this but given the man being a veteran adventurer he would also have more battle experience than her I'm assuming since even excluding other adventurers there's every kind of crazy monsters and abominations lurking in the roads of Greifor: Something like Betty would be seen as dangerous, but not outside of the expected for someone at this level in-verse.

Also from what I know of the Mad Dog, if her illusion creation is like just turning into people others would care about or think twice before striking... I can't think of literally anyone he wouldn't just jump at and chew anyway, oof.

It's just kinda standard stuff, someone gets trapped in the sharigan and they freeze up in however much terror Betty felt like inflicting on them

She doesn't really use that stuff in a fight unless the opponent also flies, but The Mad Dog is more into ripping and tearing then corruption stuff so it's not too onesided

I see.

I'm guessing they hit each other with their standard, more direct fighting styles for a while then, but he pulls the D&D resists/adapts/nope to the most dangerous stuff and, if overwhelmed by numbers via her summons, AOE's whenever necessary with city-nuking Darkness blasts.

If this turns out as a battle of attrition, he ultimately wins as if he ever started running out of Energeia before that point, *then* I assume he would start pulling the Corruption and using her own attacks as extension of his own to spare energy. Don't think that point would be reached, but it's a thing.

Count me for the dog.

Back