• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-A FC/OC Brackets: Round 3

DMUA

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Alex is somewhere in ~144 tons due to being 12x stronger than his weaker self.

Betty 172 tons and something. Not even twice AP wise.

I'll see how this works out.

Yeah, the edge is minimal

Probably wouldn't stay minimal considering Betty constantly gathers more and more magical power

Honestly, that, coupled with Regen and Illusion Creation, makes think the debate of if Betty should actually be okay for tourneys will be more interesting then this fight itself

Honestly, a few of the things Betty has is what The King (The Son) had when he fought base Alex with Teleportaion, Danmaku, Soul Hax, etc and Alex was at an AP disadvantage.

Although that AP gap is gonna be a problem for him. But thanks to his Lifting strength advantage he should be able to grapple her causing problems for the her thanks to her not having type 1 self sustenance or her vulnerability to armbars and such (Unless you want to go into a whole debate on how AP somehow makes it she can break out of the grab).

The her force fields won't help unless they specifically counter soul attacks, because as I said in the King fight Phoenix Monk fireballs ignore barriers and shields and hit the soul directly. Which also means no matter how strong or durable she gets, the Monk Cloak will do damage to her as if both Alex and Betty are equal (However, Betty's attacks still benefit from the AP and Durability Gap of Her and Him)

Her perception manipulation and illusions are really interesting but thanks to Alex's enhanced sense and ability to sense her soul, he'll be able to avoid blatant set ups and attacks.

But, soul reading is gonna be a problem as he will have trouble making attacks connect with her. This might just lead her to win because of his Cloak running out and getting Blitz and One-shot.

Edit: I actually don't think Alex can win this, so yeah clear win for Betty.

Even if he grapples him, Akumu can still bite him while he's occupied. This is a semi 2v1, since this key is a version that hasn't absorbed it yet.

Her barrier reflects magic, which attacks the soul just fine.

Illusion Casting
not sure being able to see better helps with this, especially when she did it to other people who can see souls

Right, he would see things but he would also sense if the kid was about to impale him with an attack.

Reguardless, Betty still takes this fight whether it be by illusions or stalling him out.

Yeah

I'm increasingly not sold on her staying in

I say the only posable way betty can still be on is probably no soul manipulation, illusions and in character But that's just my opinion

Alright, we've decided to DQ Betty for being too overpowered, so Alex will move on free of charge.

Round 4 will be up momentarily

Back