• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An ability for Beerus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Episode 14 of Dragon Ball Super, it looks like that Beerus is seemingly able to clone himself during his fight with Goku.

Screen Shot 2016-01-28 at 5.37.07 PM

is this an official ability on the wiki and if so, can this be added onto his Stats?

Should an Admin be informed of this?

Cuz usually Admins are the only ones who can edit these kinds of Characters.

HOPEFULLY, this will help him in his inconclusive match against Sans.

I love sans, beerus and the game, but the inconclusive match should have an end by now.

Not really an unambigous conclusion.

The match would probably be solve when we get in deeper with Super.

But isnt Afterimage usuually appear Translucent?

The ones we see in Super are Transparent and all of them return back into one body in every directions.

Futhermore, Goku look around as if he is surrounded by very real clones.

Well, I think that it could be either illusions or real clones.

Tbh, its actually hard to determine whether these are clones or illusions.

We have seen them before in the series, but for now, Im gonna stick with clones, but if you think they are afterimages, then im fine with that. We will fine out soon when we go deeper into Super.

It could be the Multi-Form technique (the same Ten Shin Han, Krillin, and Piccolo use)...because iirc afterimages in DB can't attack you, and these did attack Goku simultaneously.

Alexcar3000 said:
It could be the Multi-Form technique...because iirc afterimages in DB can't attack you, and these did attack Goku simultaneously.
Good point, normally afterimages dont attack people in Dragon Ball and only the real person who is creating these afterimages can.

But all of Beerus clones uses the same Atom Blast attack against Goku simultaneously and judging from Beerus reaction after that, he 100% assume that the attacks would finish Goku off so this means that this isnt one being with many afterimages attacking with the same Atom Blast Attack, but clones who is using the attack on Goku and launches them simultaneously.

But im just waiting a response from the Admins since they are like experience into these kind of topics.

You mean genuine corporeal clones, and not just a trick that simply is to confuse the target, then make an illusion they seem like they're legitimate clones, but not?

Going by the above/that they can launch real attacks, I think that it seems likely that they are legitimate clones.

I dont think they are weaker.

Judging by Beerus reaction after that, he assume that it was strong enough to kill off Goku.

And Beerus knows that Goku isnt that easy to get rid off, so its likely he use that ability in order to 100% kill off an enemy.

That is just my theory.

it's like cell he made clones and they were not inferior to the original one

^Cells clones were from the multi-form technique where they do get weaker.

If you mean the Cell Jrs they were weaker than Cell.

Cell Jrs may be a bit weaker than Cell, but they still have the insane amount of abilities Cell has.

And for Beerus case, this could be an execption

Elvis Adika said:
Cell Jrs may be a bit weaker than Cell, but they still have the insane amount of abilities Cell has.
And for Beerus case, this could be an execption
maybe but either way this is legit cloning

All right. I will add the ability, and also close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back