• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Amy Rose vs Nora Valkyrie

Amy Rose vs Nora Valkyrie

Advance amy
Nora 2
Rules:
1. Battle to the death

2. No outside help, 1 vs 1 battle

3. Battle takes place in a city

4. Game Amy only

Who wins and why?

This looks pretty close, but I'd say Nora takes it over Game Amy. She can keep up in speed and react to what Amy does plus she has higher DC and more Hax with her Aura. Nora low-mid difficulty

Pikachu942 said:
This looks pretty close, but I'd say Nora takes it over Game Amy. She can keep up in speed and react to what Amy does plus she has higher DC and more Hax with her Aura. Nora low-mid difficulty
This. Like what Pikachu said, both have the speed and reactions to keep up with one another(though it's unknown to what extent but i'll put them as being close to each other or something, idk), but Amy only has Building level DC and City Block durability. Nora has MCB+ DC AND Durability plus the abilities she gets from using her aura.

So my vote goes to Nora with low to low-mid difficulty.

Question. Do I declare Nora wins the thread, due to having so many more votes then Amy, and then add the battle to their pages?

Do I have to wait until a specific amount of votes are said?

TendoTheGamer said:
Question. Do I declare Nora wins the thread, due to having so many more votes then Amy, and then add the battle to their pages?
At least wait 3 or 4 days, then if Votes are in Nora's favor then she wins, but to add the win to her profile you need to speak to a mod or an admin about it.

CaptainFalcon64 said:
TendoTheGamer said:
At least wait 3 or 4 days, then if Votes are in Nora's favor then she wins, but to add the win to her profile you need to speak to a mod or an admin about it.
Ohkay. Thank you

I object! Amy Rose's current stats for DC and Durability were put in by SeiryuShin when he edited the page. He apparently did not agree with the stats I had for Amy Rose (I had her at 7-C via scaling to the recurring characters). Thing is, I have no idea where he got the current ratings from, but I have a hunch they're a bit too low, since if she were this weak, she'd be nothing but dead weight compared to the rest of the recurring cast, which is clearly not the case, as from what I've seen, she's not too far behind them, and in Sonic Heroes, she had her own team, of which she was the leader, and was at least able to stand up to the rest of the cast.

Back