• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Among Us Discussion Thread #2

Click this link and then press the edit button in the top right.

well i'm not sure if surviving one punch would be enough especialy since that punch also sends the crewmates flying
i could maybe give something like a, possibly higher rating for it

I think that ones fine. The crewmates durability could be higher because they can survive a punch from the impostor.
They don't survive it and keep on going. Just because their body wasn't atomized the instant they were punched doesn't mean they scale. They could have very well died from that.

And hell, normal humans can survive 9-C attacks without scaling. Stuff before higher parts of 9-B shouldn't really scale just because someone survived it, as even normal humans can. They'd need to actually be comparable or take very little damage for that scaling to work.

Oh sorry, I misremembered.

i think ghost crewmates should also keep the same tier as alive crewmates since they are shown to still be able to interact with things

should i mention why ghost crewmates keep the same tier as living crewmates on the profile?
so that people don't wonder why

If it’s because ’They can interact with the real world, as seen by them doing tasks’, know that that’s likely Game Mechanics as Ghosts can’t press the button or Talk, or even fix sabotages

you could explain that them not being able to press the button or fix sabotages is also game mechanics
it can go 2 ways

Except you need to prove that they can interact with the world. A 50/50 chance goes to the side claiming they can’t, since you’re not proving they can, you’re saying they could. in addition, with what I said there’s more evidence pointing towards ‘No’ (Can’t press the button, can’t talk, can’t fix sabotages) than ‘Yes’ (Can do tasks)

it's easier to believe that them not being able to talk to alive crewmates, press the button and fix sabotages is game mechanics so that they don't make the game too easy

It’s also easy to believe that them being able to do Tasks as a ghost is just incentive so they (The Players) don’t leave the game as soon as they die, which doesn’t seem to work in practice, but that‘s social Deduction games for you.
It can also work the opposite of the way you said, as in them being able to do Tasks is to make the game easier, as the only options otherwise would be to make it so they just can’t do Tasks (making Task wins impossible) or add extra Tasks to the alive players (Making the Task wins almost impossible, for the opposite reasons)

that's true
maybe we could compromise and give the ghost crewmates an Unknown, possibly Below Average Human rating
edit: in responce to your edit another option would have been to completely remove the crewmates tasks from the list once they die which would have made the game easier too

Last edited:
I disagree with that too. There’s too much evidence that they can’t interact with corporeal things than can, too many Game Mechanics to count on, and too many game mechanics countering the ones that support it.
I’ll be straightforward- I don’t think the Crewmates should have a profile at all. They’re almost certainly either 10-C or 10-B normally, with 0 unique abilities, 0 AP Feats or Durability feats, and 0 speed feats. Their only statistics come from being 3’6”, and have 0 powers outside of being a Ghost. As a Ghost they have the standard Ghost abilities, nothing more and nothing less, and should have an Unknown tier. With 0 combat feats, 0 ability feats and likely 0 combat experience at all, they pretty much have nothing to profile- and while we do index characters with little powers and low ratings, this is the equivalent of making a random profile for a game seemingly without much story, whereas other Powerless 10-Cs at least have a story or Plot to follow and/or be important to.

as i said i am waiting for the new map to release before i make the real profile and we might get some new feats when it comes out

That would be wise. If I may share my opinion, however, I honestly doubt there’ll be any index-worthy feats with a new map. The game’s a Social Deduction Game, there’s unlikely to be many profiling feats for anything except the Imposter.

yes it is unlikely for there to be many new feats but it's still better to wait
if the new map doesn't add many new feats i can probably wait until another update comes out
they also said they are planning to add other things to do as ghosts in a Q&A

Last edited:
I've also heard that they're planning on adding roles other than Crewmate/Imposter like other social deduction games. I can imagine other profiles being justified after that.

i heard a lot of people say that making ghosts visible to the impostor would be cool
what do you guys think of that? i personally think it would be kinda cool but would be a bit boring if that was the only thing they added to ghosts

giving ghost crewmates a way to mess with the impostor would be fun but it should be something that cannot be used to give the impostor away instantly
maybe something like making the impostors name appear white for their impostor teammates or reducing the impostors vision by a bit
a fun thing would also be if the ghost crewmates could use these abilities on anyone
so that they can accidentally mess with a crewmate who they think is the impostor or with a crewmate that got them voted out

Last edited:
hey i checked the verse page for among us and it seems like there is a dead link for the crewmate
has someone made a page for the crewmate?
edit: i removed the dead link

Someone made a page but it got deleted.

i saw the profile deletion requests
what's with people thinking the crewmates should have technology manipulation?
doing simple tasks isn't controlling technology

Back