• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Among Us Discussion thread: Fungus Among Us 🚀

koopa3144

He/Him

The new Among Us trailer just dropped and I think it might have some good feats.
Feel free to discuss the new map or anything else Among us!

I'm a little late but The Fungle has been revealed to launch on 24th October 2023.

Yippee | Fandom

amogus
The Dropship seems to have been caught in The Skeld's explosion in the trailer, do you think that could be used for it's durability?

The Dropship seems to have been caught in The Skeld's explosion in the trailer, do you think that could be used for it's durability?
Maybe idk if they would scale to the Skeld's explosion due to them being in the drop pod but I think we might be able to get something from the drop pod crashing into the island.

Maybe idk if they would scale to the Skeld's explosion due to them being in the drop pod but I think we might be able to get something from the drop pod crashing into the island.
I'm mostly thinking about if the Dropships durability could scale to the explosion (although it could be inconsistent as it does get destroyed by the fall right afterwards, which would probably get a lesser result than the explosion), tho the Dropship was seemingly open when the explosion occured so maybe you could scale them to it aswell?

I'm mostly thinking about if the Dropships durability could scale to the explosion (although it could be inconsistent as it does get destroyed by the fall right afterwards, which would probably get a lesser result than the explosion), tho the Dropship was seemingly open when the explosion occured so maybe you could scale them to it aswell?
Yeah the Dropship defo scales to the explosion, although I'm still iffy on the Crewmates scaling cause the explosion didn't seem to reach inside of the Dropship.

9-A+ Crewmates are based. I think we could get Imposters to upscale to baseline 8-C which is even more based.

New April Fools mode just droped. It seems Imposters and Crewmates can stretch out their body which should grant them Elasticity.

Back