• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Among Us Discussion Thread #2

Likely not a great idea but i'm calcing the distance between the boiler room on Polus and the right side seismic stabilizer.
Because i believe the impostors sabotage range is likely higher than Tens of meters

Last edited:
if anyone here has among us on their computer could you take a screenshot of the impostor doing a stabilizer sabotage in the boiler room?

image0.gif

Here’s me doing it on IPad. Sorry for the low quality, it’s my first time doing this sort of thing and whatever converter I used drastically lowered the quality and time. Still works though.

I’m afraid I can’t- whatever converter I’m using keeps shortening the timeframe and atm I’m a bit busy. I’ll see if I can do better later.

the calc is probably gonna become useless as soon as the new map comes out since it's supposed to be even bigger than polus

it definatly is
there seems to be a right hand man skin coming with the update too
this is also more proof that among us and henry stickmin might be connected

currently trying to calc the volume of the fuel canister the crewmates carry to see if it could potencialy be a lifting strenght feat
the problem is that every picture with the canister in it either has the crewmate wearing a hat or having their nickname cover the damn thing up
edit: i managed to find a good picture sadly it has the yellow use outline with it so i'm probably still gonna have some problems

Last edited:
You know you can just search up the average gas container weight, right?

Also, literally any human is capable of lifting such thing, its not anything superhuman that is required to do so.

i was just kinda assuming that the container was a different size from a normal one because of the crewmates being 3'6 and all

alright i did some research and assuming the canister is full of gasoline that would only be about 15 kilograms
not as impresive as i thought it would be sadly

Back