• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh my heads spinning.. anyone got a vote count?

and Swag! Therapy time my dude. need my daily dosage.

EDIT: guys it's as simple as this. Battle starts, BB knows EVERYTHING right off the bat. She dictates how the fight goes. He can't prevent it cuz she'll have already done it. I've yet to see an explanation as to how he plans on killing her across all of space ant time. and she will get him more times than he will get her due to how much she has at her disposal.

@ALRF

"Actually hold up, can she even "eat" gods/goddess?" i'll refer you to this, right on the profile.

Absorption and Power Mimicry (Can break others down into data to absorb and make herself stronger, taking their powers in the process)

plain and simple... answer is yes.

Can Banzai Boy win? Yes.. more times then she does? highly unlikely. She'll prevent him from summoning, prevent him from coming back and then she'll erase him from existence. Which as again.. by the profile... he can't come back from existence erasure (without his resurrection i'm assuming)

BB: 6 (ThisIsMySwagPack, Gargoyle One, Aizenishere, GalaxianAegis, Monarch Laciel, ZERO7772)

Dreamakasu: 4 (ALRF, TISSG7Redgrave, Knightofannihilation666, SchroKatze)

Inconclusive: 0

I mean I think my grand edit makes a point. Shit's getting too outta whack man.. when we simplify it I think it makes the answer clearer.

EDIT: ty for the vote count guys :D

SchroKatze said:
Well... Gaia is a Mother Godess, and Amakasu can summon Zeus, a god with more Divinity than Gaia.
Kuubou is just the ultra overpowered Earth Embodiment.

I'm changing my vote to the crazy bomber.

1. In more cases then not she won't let him summon.

2. On the off chance he she does let him they get absorbed.

1.Under what reason? Authority? if we go by Nasuverse (which you people are really using) Alaya > Earth Mother, so Rosei gets a free pass and he can summon them without being affected by her authority.

2. I'm gonna repeat myself, From what i heard BB herself never actually "ate" those Earth Mother Goddesses. She gained her Authority by hacking into Moon Cell's record and cramp all those Earth Mother Goddesses datas into herself. Never i saw her using it for offensive options.

@ALRF

1) Er... no. Alaya is the collective will of human kind to avoid extinction and the opposition to Gaia, who wants to wipe out all humans. The Earth Mother Goddess has Life or Death Authority over humans due to the stories that the Earth Mother kills humans with monsters and sustains them with food. By extension Alaya < Earth Mother Goddess

2) But she did eat countless Servants, Masters, AIs, NPCs, and programs in order to increase her memory, power, skills, and processing capacity before the events of the game.

1.Fair enough, but still i don't see how the Earth Mother Goddess >>> Alaya (both the nasuverse and Senshinkan). tbh, after reading that i don't see how her authority over Life and Death makes it like that :p

2.I don't see any gods in there...

@ALRF

1) Alaya was created by humanity, and the Earth Mother Goddess has permanent authority over humans due to being the reason for their life and death.

2) She was also stated to have absorbed many goddesses from the abyss of the Moon Cell, and she can strip the information, powers, and data from anything that touches her Imaginary Spiritron Traps or is coated in the mud of her Golden Grail.

1.Being the reason of life and death of something =/= authority over said thing, and i don't think Alaya was ever created by humanity, and even then Alaya from the Senshinkan behaves as Akasha (due to reasons i said a lot of times).

2.Fair enough and i've read those two abilities...what is gonna stop Amakasu from canceling those attacks?

@Aizen

Seriously, you really don't have to talk like that just because I'm an admin. It's simultaneously creepy and embarrassing.

@ALRF

1) It's because she has life and death authority over humanity and everything on Earth that she has most of her powers. Hence her ability to manipulate time, concepts, and anything related to Earth with impunity.

2) Rosei can obviously harm each other, so are there limits on what he can cancel?

I'm fairly sure Aizen was making a joke with that overly pompous reply above.

But, you never know. It's Aizen. ovo I'd vote Amakasu for reasons above just to troll him

@Repp

Oh it wasn't cuz you're an admin. It's because you are the guy to go to for knowledge and understanding on the Nasuverse. Ehh i'll stop though, Swag will up the dosage again.

Edit: @Fate

GET OUT OF MY HEAD

seriously though can BB not Null his reality warping? Which is what lets him neg attacks in the first place. Or fiddle around with laws and concepts and the likes to bypass in some very BB way

1. Ok gotcha there.

2.Well the cancel (the type that Amakasu falls under) allows one to remove, an opponent existence, even a world created by the Creation dream can be cancelled (though i think he has to cancel the core), he can also cancel gravity.

There's the Creation Dream... and his most powerful one , with it he can create things like Tsar Bomba and Rods of Gods, heck he can create Worlds that are outside Alaya and they are powerful enough that even he cannot cancel them he can also BFR her to dreams (don't know if she can escape from that) and travel to other places to escape from her attacks. Also he can use his "ignore causality" to avoid those attacks especially Imaginary Spiritron Traps

Since Amakasu is born from humanity as we've hammered down in this thread, he shouldn't be able to affect BB with his skills because of the Earth Mother's Authority that's also been discussed. The real problem was whether or not Amakasu's gods would be effective.

Because of this, BB would have no problem using the Golden Grail to nullify all of Amakasu's abilities. She knows about his abilities and how they work due to her spacetime perspective which she automatically has. Thus, she can automatically begin to apply laws, concepts, and other restrictions that prevent Amakasu from using his abilities properly. She institutes a "No Summoning" rule and he's unable to do anything.

Worst of all, if he did somehow beat her, which I'm not convinced at all that he's able to do so, all of the BB's from alternate timelines would be aware and would come to finish the job by either ambushing him in the past or a multitude of other methods.

about space time perspective...Amakasu can read her mind or just read the future to know what's gonna happen or either the past, so there is that, also Amakasu wasn't even born from humanity, sure he represents endless future possibilities, he is a metaphysical existence, but he wasn't created from humanity, he was a human(i think? not sure about his origin or what he truly is) before becoming a Rosei which means shredding his physical boddy and becoming a living dream (though that shouldn't factor now). Also can't he override her authority with causality manipulation?

Other weakness for her authority being dragging her out of Imaginary Space and outside of the Moon Cell's influence would also nullify the vast majority of her abilities. as i said BFR her in a dream can work (don't think she is capable of escaping metaphysical places)

Or this one "Power of the Beginning" a gene from which all other human genes originate. Potnia Therion cannot "undo" this trait, and thus those who are able to analyze Potnia Therion and unlock the Power of the Beginning within themselves can prevent BB's Authority from overtaking them.

So, Amakasu does have some ways to ignore her authority, and i'm pretty sure one of these will allow him to do it.

If she ever does those laws thing, Amakasu can either travel somewhere, or BFR her to dreams and fight her there, create new worlds outside of Alaya, read her mind and make countermeasures, other options. So in the end he can summon.

As i have numerously stated before, he can travel between the past, across universes and stuff like that , and read the past or anywhere from time to know what's gonna happen to him, and thus bring he's army there.

Also BFR takes one week now :p

I see a lot of "he can do this, he can do that", basically, actions. When, exactly, is he going to take those actions? As soon as the match starts? Too slow, laws have already been passed, concepts have been written. His existence is limited to a single moment of time, unlike her. She will take actions before he does. He has no passive defense that will prevent that, he has no way of stopping her.

>Laws have already been passed, concepts have been written.

ded, by either gawds (can destroy space time,laws,concepts like Nakiri with his Dragon Roar) .

>His existence is limited to a single moment of time, unlike her. She will take actions before he does. He has no passive defense that will prevent that, he has no way of stopping her.

Immortality and Self-resurrection.

How is he going to summon his godly friends? He is already dead in the past, blah blah, laws and concepts are arranged so that he cannot return. He cannot travel back in the past to actively prevent that with his abilities, cause he is already dead. He can see the past? Ok, he is dead. He can create new worlds? Ok, dead builder. He can travel between universes and he can BFR? Amazing stuff, for someone who is dead and is not coming back. He has great abilities, which don't help him when he's gone.

@Cross

I only slept 5 hours today because of this thread. Currently I am praying for divine intervention and the last vote for BB so that this can end and I can continue with my life.

Immortality and Self-resurrection :^)

Nothing supports the fact that she can blitz though :p

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
@Cross

I only slept 5 hours today because of this thread. Currently I am praying for divine intervention and the last vote for BB so that this can end and I can continue with my life.
Amakasu for reasons above. OP votes count as three votes.

While Omnipresence is, strictly speaking, not speed, it is listed as a speed statistic due to behaving in combat similarly to how normal speed would. For example, a being that is omnipresent within 3-D space would win every race against an opponent with normal speed, due to already being at the goal by the time the race starts. In addition, an attack from an omnipresent being is unavoidable with normal speed due to the attack being in every location in the universe at once.

A being that is not only omnipresent throughout space, but also time, would also be able to react to every attack from a being with normal speed before the opponent would even begin to throw the attack.
This is the case because such a being would exist throughout all of time, experiencing past, presence and future at once while not being bound to the normal flow of time.

Just to say BB doesn't have Omnipresence to begin with so that's not working~

Wot? Since she is present across all space-time, you can use the power description from Omnipresence? sure let's say that...

>For example, a being that is omnipresent within 3-D space would win every race against an opponent with normal speed, due to already being at the goal by the time the race starts.

>normal speed

Yet again ignoring BANZAI immeasurable speed that he does by ignoring and saying **** you to causality.

Anekasu has to kill BB in the present and mess with causality so BB doesn't kill him in the past at the same time, oh, and he has to time stop before BB does or she wins.

It's this simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back