• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Altered Memories(Gowther VS Aizen)

You should've made this match after 7-A Low Tiers NNT has been accepted. Cause I'm pretty sure 6-B Aizen doesn't really use Kyoka Suigetsu in character. Also I think Gowther AP stomps as well.

6B aizen still has his sword so he should logically still be able to use it and he didnt because Ichigo wasnt letting up off him until aizen evolved without his sword

Is this puppet Gowther or Original Gowther?

Original Gowther is a force of nature so powerful that the Demon King himself feared him and he mindwarped two entire races for 3000 years, or in the Demon Kings case, for 1.5 Billion years, despite the latter being seemingly impervious to any form of Damage and other characters being specifically resistant to brainwashing.

Thats a massive high level of Mindtwist

-

Puppet Gowther is an ant in comparison

it was actually Puppet Gowther who did the brainwashing. When Mel said Gowthers name we saw puppet Gowther instead of a flashback of Demon Gowther. Also it shouldnt matter anyway because puppet gowther should logically scale to Demon gowther since he got his memories back and puppet gowther has enough darkness to have a commandment

I have not yet read the newest chapter, I think whatever either Gowther has done (we still speculate at this point based on isolated panels) is a significant feat.

But my money is on OG Gowther being the actual mastermin with Puppet Gowther merely, if at all, executing his orders.

AstralKing7 said:
6B aizen still has his sword so he should logically still be able to use it and he didnt because Ichigo wasnt letting up off him until aizen evolved without his sword
Surely, in the final Arc Aizen confirmed that he choose not to use it on Ichigo.

AstralKing7 said:
he said he didnt need it anymore caused he evolved
Then he said the Battle against YH went according to KK because he didn't use KS on Ichigo when they fought.

he didint use it because he didnt know it had fused with his body which makes the most sense. Aizen had just lost his sword and he assumed he didnt need it anymore when he saw his next form didnt have it which is why he didnt use it because he didnt know about it. If he had known he had it he would have useed it but your talking about Monster Aizen and this one on in the thread isnt

@Astral you did say he could use it above. :U

Aizen was the one that said that their arms were dude with their swords.

That's not true. He did had his sword, it vanished before the sealing.

He just told Ichigo in Chapter 684 that they were lucky against YH because he didn't usted KS on him.

oh thats my fault then lol i didnt remember that Monster Aizen still had his sword. That above isnt monster aizen tho, the next thread i make will be Monster Aizen VS Demon GOwther

Have you seen Jump Force Aizen from the Final Arc? His sword is still black like when he became Monster Aizen.

Back