• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just gonna wait and see other people's opinion before I decide. But I'm kinda leaning towards Altair as Palkia doesn't seem to have the ability to kill somebody who has mid-godly regen unless I missed something about his abilities.

Edit: By the way you should change the tag to Altair (Re:Creators) instead. Otherwise it wouldn't appear in her discussions.

I mean, incapacitation is a thing. Also Altair has to beat Palkia as well, which ain't easy due to the gap in raw power

Peter1129 said:
Edit: By the way you should change the tag to Altair (Re:Creators) instead. Otherwise it wouldn't appear in her discussions.
Surprisingly, it does appear (at least under her profile), but I'll change it anyways.

GalaxianAegis said:
Hm, Altair could summon her own Palkia if she's unable to deal significant damage herself.
That....I don't know if that's bullshit but if this is true......

Altair summons another Palkia to fight with her and then eventually hits him with enough attacks to bypass his regen and kill him or having her Palkia BFR him.

Oh yeah, just heal block, then it's a win for Altair via regen and summoning another Palkia.

Seriously, that's bull****.... But I love it.

No. I adressed this matter of copying stuff waaaay stronger than her in an earlier thread myself.

Altair via summoning Ungalo, who then uses Bohemian Rhapsody to summon an army of Elder God Demonbane ovo

There is a character with as much NLF as Altair's ability

It was a boy , a Big Bang Baby from Static Shock. His ability is to reality warp and create any fictional character he desires. His only weakness is something akin to SCP-239 , and has the " I can do anything i want " but... " If i don't know about it, i can't create it perfectly " . Obviously that is NLF, but that's how he was written XD .

Anyways... Altair via the copying ability and eventually wearing down Palkia via superior numbers .

Alright, that's 2 for Altair. But yeah, we do get that stuff a lot. *flashbacks to "Infinite Saitama can OnePunch anything in fiction because Gag"*

Altair: 2 (Gargoyle One, The 2nd Existential Seed)

Palkia:

Inconclusive:

NeoZex6399 said:
So Altair could summon Lavos or Lucemon to win against Lavos and Lucemon?
Nah, because Lavos stomped her already. Plus he can summon himself and copy her powers and nopes her causality hax so.

EDIT: Dragon's vote ninja'd my count.

Altair: 5 (Gargoyle One, The 2nd Existential Seed, JustSomeWeirdo, Knightofannihilation666, Dragonmasterxyz)

Palkia:

Inconclusive:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back