• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. The part that needs to go through a CRT is Sealed Palkia being a conceptual and abstract existent, non-corporeal being or whatever. Because embodying something does not equal that. At all. Otherwise people like Death from Supernatural would have it.

The very abstract existence page points to that fact.

And if Palkia doesn't have Conceptual, nor Abstract Existence nor Non-Corporeality in its sealed key, the NLF is totally on your side of the coin and I have as much reasons to accept it as valid as someone telling me Goku can Reality Warp.

@Professor Where is the talk of concept manipulation coming from? I don't see either abstract existence or conceptual manipulation on palkia's profile

@Gargoyle Agreed.

Any of those alternatives would be way better to me than continue this torture.

YEt another time my points get made worse by someone pushing them too far. Notice how I quit while I was ahead.

@Cal That moment where Palkia had a significantly solid chance at winning without needing to pull any of this stuff to the table and this happens anyways. Oh, welp. Can't help it, I suppose.

@Neo

Yes and yet somehow its still being claimed that a non-perfect version of Palkia can still get the drop on the real one and that is what I'm saying to not be true at all.

@Fate

Maybe, but simply having universal creation doesn't mean you can still replicate a being that embodies a concept as the universal creating would still require conceptual level stuff to go through. Otherwise the attempt at copying Palkia would be impossible from the start.

@Celestial

I think you might be confused. I'm not claiming Palkia has conceptual manipulation in its sealed form. What I'm arguing is that Palkias sealed form is still the embodiment of space's concept and that simply having normal universe creation doesn't mean you can make a perfect of near perfect replica of this Palkia.

Nobody said anything about a perfect replica being made or the replica beating the original.

That's a bunch of strawmans. Read through the thread and you'll see that the whole copy thing as part of the argument had nothing to do with beating up Palkia with a weaker clone.

This isn't the first time... I've said several times "just let me handle the arguments," but does anyone wanna listen to me? No. I'm just the guy who's over the past several years seen Pokémon go from stat scaling to only legendary profiles, to legendary + Pikachu/Charizard, to absurdly conservative, to less conservative, to how they are now.

Also you did argue like 10 times over that Palkia was abstract, conceptual or whatever. Like seriously. Can't deny that one at all. Way too plain to see.

One way or another, this thread went smoothly and suddenly became a trainwreck out of nowhere due to this one silly point.

I'm of the same opinion as Cal and Gargoyle, keeping this up is meaningless now. I'd ask any staff to do me and most other people involved a favor and close it.

Please and thank you in advance. Unfollowing here.

Okay and what about the " a weaker copy within Altair's scale of Low 2-C."? Because that is what im also talking about here.

And if that isn't even apart of the argument then why exactly is this even inconclusive at all?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Can we have a Pokemon thread not go like this? Please.? If it is a big fix., make a CRT. Please. Otherwise this is what happens.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THIS

Thank you, Dragon, for forging words that needed to be forged since Pokémon threads existed.

Now let's end this, close this and add this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back