• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Altair for Knight's reasons, in which were JSW's reasons in which Gargoyle's reason. For reasons above. ovo

BFR doesn't work on her. She escaped an "Infinite space." Casually.

She basically Gil and says **** the rules.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
Wait... About BFR ...
Isn't it " If you aren't able to comeback, you lose " ? So using that logic, if she can come back, she doesn't lose by default ?
Depends on where is is BFR'd to. But generally, if she can comeback, she's fine as long as it's within the Time Limit.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Because I like self promotion. Here's a Altair vs Digimo fight that's not Lucemon. It will never be Lucemon either. ovo
Yes, you didn't choose Lucemon because unlike me, you're moral.

Considers Belial vs Alphamon with Unequal speed

>Sees all possible futures

>Won't start with Arrow

Also wow, Belial vs arrow's a thing

I'm preeeeeeeeeeeettttyyy sure he can't activate when a spear that kills people with Mid Godly hits him.

Does it one shot? Where does this one-shotting come from? Where does it say it one shots? I believe it just negates the regen of those it kills.

And how strong is Jedah compared to Belial? Far below him. The same cannot be said for Alphamon.

I don't think hax has anything to do with AP.

Anyway, someone can make the thread and we discuss it there, here is just derailing

It's just a spear with an added effect to it. It isn't a durability ignoring spear.

But alas, I'll end it here.

Is it any better then infinite space?

And does that beat another Palkia and any attacks killing him?

Well, Arceus needed a legit attack to break it. Good enough?

When someone show me a scan/video of Altair creating someone whose body functions are as strong as her attacks, i'll consider it. Until then, it sounds like a huge NLF. How does it work btw?

Take a book, manga, comic, movie, game or anything, and take it out and put it in the real word

Also quick question, does Palkia's causality manipulation scales from Dialga?

I see. In the meantime, give my vote to Palkia via space distortion and raw power. I'll elaborate later

How can Altair summon another Palkia in the first place? The description of the Holopsicon clearly says that it summons fictitious beings, Palkia in this combat is as real as Altair and also Altair does not have any history related to Palkia.

Altair also has no resistance to Time Stop, so Palkía could simply drag it into its dimension, because time is not present in Palkia domains for obvious reasons.

Altair: 5 (Gargoyle One, The 2nd Existential Seed, JustSomeWeirdo, Knightofannihilation666, Dragonmasterxyz)

Palkia: 1 (Kaltias)

Inconclusive:

Holopsicon is a non factor until someone shows me Altair summoning a being of Palkia's calibre. Until then, this is SB Janemba all over again.

Third movement is Reality Warping, Palkia can do that too.

Ninth movement is existence erasure, which Palkia resists.

I'm going to ask for feats of the twentieth movement, because the wording is super NLF.

Thirteenth movement is negated by Palkia being acausal, overly resistant to time manipulation and it had all the powers since the beginning anyway.

Fourteenth movement is causality manipulation. Palkia is acausal and has its own causality manipulation.

Twenty-third movement is fate manipulation. Palkia nopes via acausality

Sixty-sixth is possession. This would work I think?

Now for the space dinosaur

BFR her to its own universe>>infinite space BFR.

Spatial distortion cage that Arceus needed to break.

Raw power to a hilarious extent

Idk where the transmutation comes from, but that should work too

Palkia can also empty Altair of all emotion, since that is the main reason why he was summoned to Spear Pillar, to eliminate all emotion and spirit from everything that exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back