• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Altair vs All LDO member

Because i'm bored,i deciding to make this fight,aside this i also want to see can Altair have a chance agaisnt all of the LDO,if she stomp Woffy so hard,then how about All,can they take down this walking demon?

-Speed equalized,of couse

-Reinhard is not included here

-Altair and all of the LDO is in-character

-Place located in Antartica

-Lets begin!!!

LDO

VS

Altair2

Soul Rip on Mid Godly

>Implying it meant to be for killing

It's that so she would become his servant

the one glaring problem i see her have is the lack of soul hax resistance she has despite mid-godly

Heck even without Reinhard.

She will be constantly be bombarded from all sides.

Meanwhile, Valeria will just hide and throw his spear like he did to Wilhelm

oh right...valeria has spear so he can throw it to her face and well...we know how that will go for her

the briah's of the 3 commanders could not stop her? wilhelm can limit his movements, just as the wolfy and beatrice always surrounds it, with that eleonore attacking the distance, the machina can find loopholes to finish.

Wait...i forgot ************* Mercurius

I meant, with Mercurius here, this makes it even a bigger stomp

About Reinhard killing Methuselah, is there actually anything in the IkaBey that says Meth has Mid-Godly?

Because if the only reason Meth has mid-godly is because of the wiki's idea that abstract beings can come back from erasure as long as their concept still exists, that's pretty blatantly contradicted in the story. Meth is shown to be vulnerable to existence erasure attacks like MVS, and if he is erased, so are all the other concepts of darkness, so him coming back as long as they exist doesn't work either. If he goes, they go.

MVS can erase concepts hence why it can affect him

Normal erasure won't do shit

Pretty much stated.

Affecting his mystery (born from thoughts of humanity over darkness) is the only way to kill him. Nothing short of that will do anything to him

There's no contradiction whatsoever.

Methuselah, is always capable of coming back from anything short of attacks that affects the very concept he is, and Machina can outright erases concepts.

Sensor

Throne is obviously a big stomp

Sensory Merc is still stomp though. ******* hell just seeing him would cause her mind to be flooded with with the flow of mercury

What does that do though.

People have seen Merc and they don't just collapse or something. They just get really pissed off at him.

She won't be even thinking correctly as her mind is filled with mercury

Just pointing out this is Low 2-C Altair, so she kinda kicks all their asses with the possible exception of Mercurius

yeah that's the point we assumed fairness but then again it needs to be said >_> GDI vel

ALRF said:
She won't be even thinking correctly as her mind is filled with mercury
Even ignoring the scaling to Reinhard, sorcerers during NEET's age of Gods could create continent sinking tsunami via magic, and Mercurius is superior to all of them.

Back