• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Altair vs All LDO member

The only time I remember people's "minds being filled with mercury" was Shirou meeting Merc in Kei's route.

And even then it just caused a bunch of static and made him pissed off enough to start shooting. It didn't do anything else.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Fack,i forgot something.

Now Merc alongside Rein is not included. ovo
>puts merc

>Didn't specify which one

>hmmmmmm

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Fack,i forgot something.

Now Merc alongside Rein is not included. ovo
Doesn't really change anything. Valerian and Machina Briah >>>>>>> Altair regen

Trexalfa29 said:
ALRF said:
She won't be even thinking correctly as her mind is filled with mercury
Even ignoring the scaling to Reinhard, sorcerers during NEET's age of Gods could create continent sinking tsunami via magic, and Mercurius is superior to all of them.
Man Ikabey was pretty cool, we got an NTR game and lore expansion in regards to Mercurius' world ÒüòÒüÖÒüúþö░.

Back