• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alphamon Vs Homura Akemi

Alphamon Render By Skodwarde
The Royal Knight

Homucifer
it may be closed but ..... I want to know who wins between his two

• Both at 2-A
  • Goooo

Acausality isn't enough to save one from Alpha Inforce. Executor explained this long ago.

Tbf Homura's acausality is better than that of your average Digimon.

People are still using the second weakest 2-A in PMMM?

Just explaining what Alpha InForce does.

Let's say Alphamon uses a sword attack. Attack is the cause and the damage is the effect. Alpha InForce restarts cause-and-effect by returning the event immediately at the time the attack was started (ie a new cause), but the effect before the reboot continues to exist. In general Alphamon is able to inflict an "Effect" without the "Cause" having existed.

@Ex

Would transcending the causal laws of the multiverse help?

@Gar

UKG >>>> Madoka >>>>> Homura >>>>>>>>>> AoC after the latest revisions

I hope you realize that Dodo doesn't specify the Alphamon. This could be the Alphamon who fought and helped defeat Powered up Re:Digitize Ygg y'know. i.e a character superior to Re:Digitize Lucemon.

Back