• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. Tell me here when you are done.

If I want to make an argument/request for a profile that was previously deleted being restored, is this the place to do it or should I go to the deletion request thread?

It is probably better with the deletion request thread, especially if the profile was deleted recently.

I´m making a profile for Papa Smurf, but after a while of researching, the Smurfs verse has 2 main canons, and a side that´s not canon.

Should I select one of the canon ones or just make a composite profile?

I think that you should either use the main original canon or a composite, but I am not sure which.

Maybe if I just add a note at the end that says that the page takes into account the TV cartoon, the comic series and the movies developed by Sony Pictures Animation? Okay, for now I´ll just select the composite alternative.

Can I use keys for a composite profile?

Because the Sony movies versions are exactly the same realy to the "main" ones, BUT they are explicitly not canon, as they... well, this should explain it very well, in other words, it´s a recursive canon, but unlike the main canons, they actually have a tier 5 feat and I don´t think ti should be wasted.

The keys would go like

"Key: Main canons I CGI Films"

Keys for the 3 different canons might be best, yes.

Anyway, I think that these types of issues are better kept to the questions and answers forum.

Well, the two main canons are very similar, but the third one about the films is the one where the difference is noticeable.

Two keys should do it for now.

Is anyone knowledgeable on the shonen jump series Kemietsu No Yaiba??! A verse page and profiles have been asked to be made around a year ago and I personally don't know how to make them but I could help with information if anyone would create the page

AstralKing7 said:
Is anyone knowledgeable on the shonen jump series Kemietsu No Yaiba??! A verse page and profiles have been asked to be made around a year ago and I personally don't know how to make them but I could help with information if anyone would create the page
Was planning to look into that, might help after that.

i would like these 3 verses to be added if anyone watched them.. i did but i suck at editing so ill rather someone with exp do it. they all have great abilities and hax you guys would like 1-kekkai sensen (first picture)- another anime that i enjoyed like FMAB 2-taboo tatto(2nd)-ecchi also

3-shinmai no testament(3rd)
Kekkai Sensen
-P.S this one is ecchi and pretty much a copy of that high school armor hell demon w.e its called dxd or something
Taboo tatto
Shinimai no testement

This is not the right place to ask for new series. We had a specific thread for that before, but it was spammed with requests that nobody had the knowledge or willingness to fulfill.

I will unlock Giorno's page in any case.

Antvasima said:
This is not the right place to ask for new series. We had a specific thread for that before, but it was spammed with requests that nobody had the knowledge or willingness to fulfill.
I will unlock Giorno's page in any case.
can you link me to the page then plz and ty

We don't have such a request thread anymore, since it was completely pointless. Nobody else would ever create pages for franchises for the people who requested them, due to lack of knowledge and interest.

Here´s a tip:

If you really want the profile, first, make a sample here, then just look in the bar above this website the name of the franchise you want to develop for, at the right there should be a wiki dedicated to that thing, and then just browse around it for feats to add for the stats and so on of the characters.

Whatever you do, start with the main characters, you should also check the Standart Format for Character Profiles and to compare your character with what is around here, so you can just copy and paste certain parts of the profile, and then just add a parenthesis that explains why it has such thing (this is very important for the Attack Potency (this one determines the tier, by the way), Speed and Power and Abilities sections).

Would it be possible to have a Circular Reasoning thread be made? I notice quite a lot of it at times but I can't clear it up myself sometimes because I don't want to have to go through making a Content Revision thread every time I see a minor edit for a profile or group of profiles that needs doing.

Case in point; there is some circular reasoning between Shikamaru's and Temari's profile that I just stumbled upon but I'd like a place where I can report it and get approval before editing it.

I suppose that might be an idea, but you should preferably start a thread in the staff forum to get some input first.

I would have a request and a question.

The request would be to rename The Player (The Sims) to The Watcher (The Sims), since it's their canonical name. I will later change the libks in the sims profile.

The question would be, what exactly should I do if I'm planning a bigger crt? There are no moderators or such really knowledgable of the verse as far as I know, and the knowledgable people are very few.

I will rename the page.

You should still create a CR thread, and ask the knowledgeable members to reply. Some staff members will likely take an interest and help out eventually.

Can somebody render the ninja in this image as well as photoshop out the logo from his leg? I put this here and not the render thread since the logo would have to be removed.

I believe there's a small error in Son Goku (Dragon Ball GT).

Towards the end of his attack potency section where it states:

Universe level with Dragon Fist (Severely harmed Omega Shenron, through it was combined the 10x Kamehameha)

Shouldn't it be: (Severely harmed Omega Shenron, though it was combined with 10x Kamehameha)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back