• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so I gotta ask. Why are most of the Medaka Box profiles locked? Some of them like Kumagawa, Medaka, Iihiko, Gagamaru, and Ajimu I get. But why are uncontroversial characters like Zenkichi, Emukae, and Naze locked all the time?

I hopefully fixed the Son Goku profile text, and unlocked the Medaka Box pages.

Can I make a profile for Arthur? He doesn´t appear to get beyond tier 10 but knows martial arts and is somewhat a popular character.

Francine, The Brain and Sue Ellen Armstrong have the best feats, not counting the Tier 8 and 7 feats (which fight be outliers? Season 1 of Arthur was weird). Not really sure if Arthur himself has any impressive feats outside of dream-sequences and feats, but the three I mentioned are legitimately Subsonic and Wall level.

EDIT: I did make a slightly tongue and cheek page for Sue Ellen already. If we ignore the big feats, she's still solidly 9-B for being stronger than Binky.

Oh, hi Darka9, your profile pic actually gave me inspiration for it.

I think I´m going to make a basic blog for it, just liek Kitty White.

I've seen nearly every episode in Season's 1-14 (barring the ones with those weird guest stars) so I know most the noteworthy feats. Season 1 is the most exaggerated and cartoony season, so the best feats like a lady chopping a car in two come from it. Later seasons were much more grounded and realistic so they don't really have much feats outside of dream-sequences and imagination spots.

Bobsican said:
Can I make a profile for Arthur? He doesn´t appear to get beyond tier 10 but knows martial arts and is somewhat a popular character.
I don't know about the character, but personally don't mind.

Can this article please be renamed from Chainsaw Ma to "Chainsaw Man (Resident Evil)"?

I'm about make a verse page for the series Chainsaw Man.

Ant reverted it for being formatted badly.

Your issue is that you were typing links like this: [https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Magnetism_Manipulation Magnetism Manipulation]

They should be typed like this: [[Magnetism Manipulation]]

Remember to use source editor instead of visual editor.

So, an idea I've had that isn't really a request for a rule but more of a suggested guideline is that when we have a lot of calculations for a verse that they can be categorized separately.

If we take a look at the My Hero Academia category for example, we can see that it is filled with a huge amount of calcs.

I think changing the My Hero Academia category for those blog posts to 'My Hero Academia Calcs' and then categorizing that subcategory with 'My Hero Academia' would be better.

Obviously this isn't something that has to implemented on every single calc, but it would tidy up the category a bit and put all calculations for the verse in one specific category.

I think that seems like a good idea, but it is better to start a content revision thread that can engage the staff to help out, as only content moderators and administrators can edit other people's blogs.

I thought that they could, but you are probably right. Anyway, we should hopefully get some new administrators once SomebodyData's staff recruitment survey is finished, so that should put us in a better position to handle this project if only administrators can take part in it.

On second thought, the thread should obviously also be started in the staff forum.

What happened with the tier 2 unlocking project? I am pretty sure there are still profiles that don't have a reason to be locked that are still that way

@Iapitus

I think that it fizzled out due to a lack of staff contributions to the revision thread.

@Bobsican

I will handle it.

Antvasima said:
@Iapitus

I think that it fizzled out due to a lack of staff contributions to the revision thread.
In all honesty, I'm not really sure what more you wanted. Upon the second request, a lot of people gave the answer of "I already took care of the tier 2s I know" so I don't really know what else we were really waiting for.

Wokistan said:
In all honesty, I'm not really sure what more you wanted. Upon the second request, a lot of people gave the answer of "I already took care of the tier 2s I know" so I don't really know what else we were really waiting for.
A co-ordinated effort to go through all tier 2 pages and unlock all that need to be unlocked, I suppose?

Actually unlocking them was supposed to be done by a script that does it automatically.

Collecting and sifting through the tier 2 pages to find a list of all to be unlocked, then?

That already happened. I was wondering if he had specific files in mind that he thought weren't checked right or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back