• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

A single issue with the name is that it is Al'Akir the Windlord, not Al'akir the Windlord. The second A needs to be capitalized.

A single issue with the name is that it is Al'Akir the Windlord, not Al'akir the Windlord. The second A needs to be capitalized.
Fixed it.

Request to open all Low 1-C Fate characters.

This CRT is accepted, due to the Tiering Revisions where all 6-D beings are now 1-C. Which all said-tiered Fate characters are.

PS. There more than likely will be more characters that will be added. Dw I can cross out characters that I have finished, you can relock those that I have finished.

Finished (Can be Locked
Archer (Super Orion)
Artemis (Fate Series)
BB (Fate/Extra CCC)
Child Gil
Ea (Fate)
Excalibur
Foreigner (Abigail Williams)
Foreigner (MHXX)
Gilgamesh
Goetia
Illyasviel von Einzbern (Fate/Kaleid)
Kama (Fate Series)
Kiara Sessyoin
King Hassan
Kingprotea
Kirschtaria Wodime
Lancer (Artoria Alter)
Meltlilith
Moon Cancer (BB Pele
Passionlip
Playable Caster (Tamamo-no-Mae)
Playable Saber (Nero)
Rider of Red (Achilles)
Rider (Querzalcoatl)
Ruler (Artoria)
Saber (Attila)
Saber (Fate/stay night)
Saver
Tiamat (Fate)

Not Finished:
Caster (Illyasviel von Einzbern)
Enkidu
Saber (Dioscuri)
Updated

I've closed it for being a mismatch, however note the following:
Please do not bump topics that have been inactive for over 3 months without a legitimate argument, and entirely avoid bumping topics that have been concluded. However, we make exceptions for versus threads. There is no exact time limit as long as the characters in question are not outdated.

@Just_a_Random_Butler

Ado Edem
Angelica Ainsworth
Aphrodite (Fate)
Archer (Arjuna)
Arcueid Brunestud
Berserker (Arjuna Alter)
Caster (Illyasviel von Einzbern)
Caster (Scáthach-Skadi)
Cernunnos (Fate)
Chaos (Fate)
Crimson Moon
Demeter (Fate)
Enkidu (Fate)
Lancer (Vritra)
Kischur Zelretch Schweinorg
Lancer of Red (Karna)
Lancer (Artoria)
Ritsuka Fujimaru (Learning with Manga!)
Ruler (Qin Shi Huang)
Saber (Dioscuri)
Saber (Ibuki-douji)
Slash Emperor
Surtr (Fate Series)
Type Jupiter
Type Saturn
Type Venus
Zeus (Fate)

Can be Locked
Alter Ego (Ashiya Douman)
Caster (Solomon)
Michael Roa Valdamjong

NEW

Last Ones I SWEAR. Lol There's just so many...

Last edited:
@Just_a_Random_Butler

Can be Locked now
Enkidu (Fate)

NEW
Ado Edem
Angelica Ainsworth
Aphrodite (Fate)
Archer (Arjuna)
Arcueid Brunestud
Berserker (Arjuna Alter)
Caster (Scáthach-Skadi)
Cernunnos (Fate)
Chaos (Fate)
Crimson Moon
Demeter (Fate)
Kischur Zelretch Schweinorg
Lancer of Red (Karna)
Lancer (Artoria)
Lancer (Vritra)
Ritsuka Fujimaru (Learning with Manga!)
Ruler (Qin_Shi_Huang)
Saber (Ibuki-douji)
Slash Emperor
Surtr (Fate Series)
Type Jupiter
Type Saturn
Type Venus
Zeus (Fate)

Last Ones I SWEAR. Lol There's just so many...
👌

Not sure if I need permission to make one, but I think a disambiguation page should be created for "The Machine" as there's two of those with the exact same name:
The Machine (Person of Interest)
and
This page which should be renamed to: The Machine (Anima: Beyond Fantasy)

I assume this is what the disambiguation page would start off with:
{{Disambig}}

'''The Machine''' may refer to:

*[[The Machine (Anima: Beyond Fantasy)|The character]] from ''[[Anima: Beyond Fantasy]]''
*[[The Machine (Person of Interest)|The character]] from ''[[Person of Interest]]''

Not sure if I need permission to make one, but I think a disambiguation page should be created for "The Machine" as there's two of those with the exact same name:
The Machine (Person of Interest)
and
This page which should be renamed to: The Machine (Anima: Beyond Fantasy)

I assume this is what the disambiguation page would start off with:
👌. You didn't have to make the source code for the disambiguation page, but you did, and for that, thank you.

I'd like the original W. D. Gaster page to be restored as a sandbox, so that we'll be capable to work on it and give updates for when upcoming info from Deltarune will come.

This?

Hello, hello.

Wondering if the name of the Wyvern-type Kaiju profile can be changed to Preondactyl

Change the name of the Fungal-type Kaiju to Phaneroplus but also has a redirect where Mixogastero also lead to the same page
OP has conceded here in the CRT but it's being spammed with fluff now.

Close it please.
Can this thread be temporarily closed? I want to fully focus on the Tier 0 thread instead, so this was to go out of my mind for some time until that one is over. 🙏
Concluded CRT.
👌

Can this page be unlocked? I need to apply changes for CRT

Can this page be unlocked? I need to apply changes for CRT
Opened.
Can someone please rename two pages?

This page Kentarō's Father (Godzilla)
This page Kentarō (Godzilla)

There is no need to leave a redirects since no pages are linked to them. Also can someone delete this useless Redirect?
Done, I accidentally left a redirect behind.

Last edited:
Can this thread be temporarily closed? I want to fully focus on the Tier 0 thread instead, so this was to go out of my mind for some time until that one is over. 🙏
Sorry to bother you again, Butler-san, but could you close the thread again? It doesn't seem like Elizhaa has time atm, and I would prefer there being useless stuff for evaluating staff to read then anything.
As always, thank you 🙏
I'm too busy with the Tier 0 thread preparing a few important stuff to reply there continuously. I think letting it stay open will just uselessly prolong it when everything can simply be done after its often again
So, can this this thread be temporarily closed? Thank you🙏
I will just ask to reopen it when I'm done with the more important Tier 0 and 1-A revisions, or maybe even open another thread from scratch because this one has already become long.

Back