• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Yes, which is why Asriel at the very least is 9-B. You aren't actually giving me any reason why you removed 9-B though, nor do I understand why you are so against the idea that I want to make Asriels tiering solid and not just a likely rating.
Seemed better to be written like that.

Ya know, a 80/20 chance or something in the lines.
Anyways the CRT never tried to remove 9-B only upgrade it to 8-B. They agreed with Asriel being 8-B but if he is "likely" 8-B I dont see why we have to remove his 9-B rating which is way more solid.
  • Way more solid
  • Literally said to be part of the stronger type of monsters
Anyway, I'm stopping arguing this here.
Please give an opinion of this stuff, as debating here in all places is absolutely uncomfortable to me. This and also @Planck69 as he participated there.

Yeah I am not replying to this any further, I'll be only reply to staff directly replying to this, it's clear I ain't convincing you.

This page was deleted because of an alleged lack of notability, but one of its entries has 13 million views, and according to the related editing rule:
For content published on YouTube, or online content for which one can expect similar viewer numbers to be equally reasonable to reach, we require that at least one entry in the canon has at least 1 million views on its own. This doesn't apply for entries created by bigger companies and for entries for which no viewer numbers can be determined. The former are generally allowed, while for the latter, case-by-case consideration is required.
It should be allowed. I request it to be undeleted.

Hi, can this thread of mine please be closed? The proposal ended up getting basically applied as a consequence of a different thread, so I don’t see a reason to keep it up anymore.

Back