• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

open this profile.
https://vsbattles.com/threads/tensura-digital-lifeform-physiology-and-rimuru-additions.170207/ need to add this

I'm done, their profile can be closed again. Thank you very much.
:quieto:

These two can be locked again.

These two can be locked again.
:quieto:

Requesting this thread to be closed

There is already a thread ongoing regarding the exact same thing, that is being hard rejected.
Handled

this thread was requested to be closed by the OP
Catzlaflame took care of it.

This CRT can be closed, has been rejected by 4 staff and almost all users. (With no staff agreeing)
(linked it to my post where I have linked all the rejections of staff)

This CRT can be closed, has been rejected by 4 staff and almost all users. (With no staff agreeing)
(linked it to my post where I have linked all the rejections of staff)
Done so.

Requesting Rei (X-Static) to be renamed to Rei (UnOrdinary) to remove confusion

I have 3 requests:
  1. The Jevil page should be unlocked, as Deltarune characters are nowhere as controversial enough to cause vandalism (at least for now).
  2. Every Gravity Falls page should have the "Disney" category. No idea why no one outside of the verse page and Shacktron has not it.
  3. I'd like Asriel's page to be unlocked as I'd want to reword a bit his Danmaku justification.

"Disney" is mainly a company category, not a general verse category for the characters in all of its owned properties.

As such, company categories should generally only be placed in verse pages and verse categories.

In the past, we have made exceptions for certain Disney characters with no other official verse name, such as Donald Duck and Mickey Mouse, but beyond that we should follow our standard praxis for company categories. Meaning that, among other things, "Gravity Falls" characters should only have their own verse category as usual. 🙏

"Disney" is mainly a company category, not a general verse category for the characters in all of its owned properties.

As such, company categories should generally only be placed in verse pages and verse categories.

In the past, we have made exceptions for certain Disney characters with no other official verse name, such as Donald Duck and Mickey Mouse, but beyond that we should follow our standard praxis for company categories. Meaning that, among other things, "Gravity Falls" characters should only have their own verse category as usual. 🙏
Alright, can you remove it from Shacktron then?

Back