• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This Crt is About Dc Verse that should be Downgrade for a long time ago and after new Description tiering system explain about

1-A|Outerverse level that said Characters who can affect objects with a number of dimensions equal to the cardinal aleph-2.

Which Dc Didn't even have an Infinite Dimension. Let Aleph-2 alone Because Aleph-2 is number that transcend Aleph-1 a number that transcend Infinite number or Aleph null

Source for Dc Cosmology to prove that doesn't even have Infinite Dimension just an Infinite Timelines

To people that said "Dc verse have a place that transcend a time and space-continuum like "Limbo, Monitor Sphere and The Source Wall" that already 1-A".
I try to ask many people in this wiki they said transcend or exist outside time and space-continuum is not equivalent to 1-A anymore. It can't even be prove to be any tier.

Which mean all
Low 1-C, Possibly 1-A => Low 1-C
1-A => 1-C
High 1-A => High 1-C
High 1-A, Likely 0 => 1-B

Because

in Dc verse they said it only have 5 or 6 Dimension then trascend Dimension Realm which trascend Dimension Realm should be count as 7-9 Dimension and The Presence should be 10 Dimension cause he saw it as a fiction and Monitor-Mind The Overvoid should be aroud 11 Dimension cause it hold everything inside it as a fiction and it is a paper for The Writer and The Writer should be scale to 1-B cause he saw everything just a Dc comic for him and He can write everything he want. I think.

What do u think about it.

Last edited:
tenor.gif

Ayo wut

I ask confluctor and he said I can do it.
Hello confluctor can I do Dc crt or it need to be done by staff only?
Ye you asked this, so I said. But yeah, you can make a CRT. Didn't know it was going to be a cosmology downgrade. Might wanna hold that off for a bit more.

But single character CRTs and tier 1 and below cosmology revisions are more or less fine from what I understand around the split thing

Ye you asked this, so I said. But yeah, you can make a CRT. Didn't know it was going to be a cosmology downgrade. Might wanna hold that off for a bit more.

But single character CRTs and tier 1 and below cosmology revisions are more or less fine from what I understand around the split thing
Oh sorry I didn't know that. What should we do about this crt.

I agree look at Perpetua profile. She could only destroy one universe at a time and needs time to gather energy to destroy another one. Which is only universal+. Also the fight that raged across the multiverse that had only 6 universes with no destruction on that level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back