• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

This page of mine had its P&A turned into the bullet point format- this had no discussion or agreement for it, which is already kind of rude (asking would have literally taken a minute), but it's also extremely ugly (why is it spaced out? seriously. It just adds empty space) and straight-up misinformed (Daimon hasn't needed his trident to do any of his magic since the 70's, it just helps him a bit). Normally I would revert it myself, but it's locked, so I would appreciate if someone else could, or if they could just unlock it for me.

This page of mine had its P&A turned into the bullet point format- this had no discussion or agreement for it, which is already kind of rude (asking would have literally taken a minute), but it's also extremely ugly (why is it spaced out? seriously. It just adds empty space) and straight-up misinformed (Daimon hasn't needed his trident to do any of his magic since the 70's, it just helps him a bit). Normally I would revert it myself, but it's locked, so I would appreciate if someone else could, or if they could just unlock it for me.
I have unlocked the page so that you can make the changes that you see fit...

We agreed that bullet points were not mandatory and that people should discuss whether to update their profiles to the new format if they wanted to or not. So i'll just tag the user who did those changes @Apotheosis69

Actually, I've noticed another issue. Despite Hellstrom being stated to be a candidate for sorcerer supreme (as listed in the page), he is not granted the abilities for that (however questionable it is that they're all composited, we seem to be treating it that way), and just has "basic" magic. Should I just change that, or do I have to contact supporters or whatever?

In the meantime I'll make the aesthetic edits.

Actually, I've noticed another issue. Despite Hellstrom being stated to be a candidate for sorcerer supreme (as listed in the page), he is not granted the abilities for that (however stupid it is that they're all composited), and just has "basic" magic. Should I just change that, or do I have to contact supporters or whatever?
I wouldn't know, if the changes were accepted in a CRT then it would be best to see what it is and the arguments and then just make your own to revert them, but if not just revert it yourself.

Thread got accepted so this can be closed.

Thread got accepted so this can be closed.
Locked the wank.

Due to this thread being accepted, and all the other profiles being updated, can someone please unlock these profiles since they're currently outdated and need the implements from the CRT:

Due to this thread being accepted, and all the other profiles being updated, can someone please unlock these profiles since they're currently outdated and need the implements from the CRT:
Done.

other than piccolo why are any of these profiles locked in the first place

Given the purpose of this thread, would it be possible to pin this thread in either Content Revision or Wiki Management?

Can someone lock this profile before someone does something stupid?

Requesting this thread be closed
I know it's been a bit since the match ended, but I want to make sure it doesn't get necroed since I requested this to be closed months ago

1. This profile should be renamed to "Bardock (Toei)" since it's no longer the main Bardock profile and it needs to differentiate itself from the others

2. Can this blog be renamed to just: "Goku's power reaches the Kaiōshin Realm" I misspelt realm, put ki instead of power, and Super Saiyan 3 is just excessive

Last edited:

This thread is supposed to be under
, but I accidentally posted it in FC/OC VS Battles.

Requesting to open these Profiles to apply the changes from this CRT, which two admins agreed on?

High Priest
Nuada
Nephthys
Niang Niang
Chimera

Othinus
Requesting this thread be closed
I know it's been a bit since the match ended, but I want to make sure it doesn't get necroed since I requested this to be closed months ago
1. This profile should be renamed to "Bardock (Toei)" since it's no longer the main Bardock profile and it needs to differentiate itself from the others

2. Can this blog be renamed to just: "Goku's power reaches the Kaiōshin Realm" I misspelt realm, put ki instead of power, and Super Saiyan 3 is just excessive
need these closed please!

trade 1
trade 2
trade 3
trade 4

This thread is supposed to be under
, but I accidentally posted it in FC/OC VS Battles.
Can some one delete my blogpost
Done.

Thank you, you did a great job!
:chaoctm:

Back