• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

This thread can be closed no since the match is invalid due to upgrades
Gotchu

Requesting to close this CRT, have a far bigger CRT in the works...

Could a content mod please delete these images and renders I uploaded for me? They're duplicates I accidentally made.

Done.

Bro’s stealing my everything
In that case would you delete these for me? I forgot to include them in my last post.

In that case would you delete these for me? I forgot to include them in my last post.

All of them are already deleted.

close. I done some improvements to it

and requesting to open this https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/G...itara_Slime_Datta_Ken_(Light_Novel)?so=search so i can improve it

close. I done some improvements to it

and requesting to open this https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/G...itara_Slime_Datta_Ken_(Light_Novel)?so=search so i can improve it
Done.

Thank you, let me know if anything comes up
He said that it is an issue with your browser, not our forum, and that you should clear your cache, reset your browser, or use another browser.

Can these pages be unlocked? I need to apply changes for a CRT

Can these pages be unlocked? I need to apply changes for a CRT

Done.

changes were implemented. Pages can be locked again.

And this CRT can now be locked.

He said that it is an issue with your browser, not our forum, and that you should clear your cache, reset your browser, or use another browser.
Well, opening the forum on incognito (which uses the cache), the bullet points work just fine, so I doubt it's that. I use Chrome, which I'm sure the majority of users here does, so I doubt it's that either.

Last edited:
Any chance this thread can be closed? The changes it suggests have been made, thank you.

Heya, since that thread seems to be accepted, I would like the following pages to be unlocked :

Celestial Foundation Eater (Removing both the immeasurable speed rating while reverting the avatar state to "Relativistic+" and putting "Unknown" for the true form)
Yogiri Takatou (Removing the justification Involving the Celestial Foundation Eater in his speed rating)
Kouryu (Removing the justification involving the Celestial Foundation Eater in his speed rating)
MalnaRilna (Removing the justification involving the Celestial Foundation Eater in their speed rating)
Mitsuki (Removing the justification involving the Celestial Foundation Eater in his speed rating)
Toichiro Hakamada (Removing the justification involving the Celestial Foundation Eater in his speed rating)
Ultimate Extermination God (Removing the justification involving the Celestial Foundation Eater in her speed rating)
Vahanato (Removing the justification involving the Celestial Foundation Eater in her speed rating)

(I described everything I was going to do for posterity, since I prefer everything to be stated before the changes)

Heya, since that thread seems to be accepted, I would like the following pages to be unlocked :

Celestial Foundation Eater (Removing both the immeasurable speed rating while reverting the avatar state to "Relativistic+" and putting "Unknown" for the true form)
Yogiri Takatou (Removing the justification Involving the Celestial Foundation Eater in his speed rating)
Kouryu (Removing the justification involving the Celestial Foundation Eater in his speed rating)
MalnaRilna (Removing the justification involving the Celestial Foundation Eater in their speed rating)
Mitsuki (Removing the justification involving the Celestial Foundation Eater in his speed rating)
Toichiro Hakamada (Removing the justification involving the Celestial Foundation Eater in his speed rating)
Ultimate Extermination God (Removing the justification involving the Celestial Foundation Eater in her speed rating)
Vahanato (Removing the justification involving the Celestial Foundation Eater in her speed rating)

(I described everything I was going to do for posterity, since I prefer everything to be stated before the changes)
I'd like to ask to have this thread closed now that the changes have been applied
Done.

Back