• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

So I dunno if this is the right place to ask but I've been having a really bizarre issue and I wanted to see if anyone could help me. Basically I'm currently not able to see bullet point lists on the forum. I can make them just fine, they just don't show up, not in the visual editor and not in proper posts. Numbered lists work fine, but the ones with the dots don't. Even more bizarrely, I can see the bullet points just fine if I'm logged out of my account, but when I log back in, they're gone. I have no clue what might be causing this, but I'd appreciate help if possible.
Does anyone have any idea what might be causing this?
You might have to ask Ant, or AKM.
I will ask our system manager about this.
He said that it is an issue with your browser, not our forum, and that you should clear your cache, reset your browser, or use another browser.
Well, opening the forum on incognito (which uses the cache), the bullet points work just fine, so I doubt it's that. I use Chrome, which I'm sure the majority of users here does, so I doubt it's that either.
I will ask again. 🙏

I will ask again. 🙏
@Armorchompy

Here is what our system administrator replied:

"Incognito never uses a cache. Incognito means all cookies and browser cache are clean, and he is making a fresh visit. Since it works fine using incognito, it means he has some issues with his normal browser."

@Armorchompy

Here is what our system administrator replied:

"Incognito never uses a cache. Incognito means all cookies and browser cache are clean, and he is making a fresh visit. Since it works fine using incognito, it means he has some issues with his normal browser."
What does he advise, then? I tried clearing my cache, cookies, search and download history and it doesn't appear to have helped.

What does he advise, then? I tried clearing my cache, cookies, search and download history and it doesn't appear to have helped.
I do not think he knows what else you should do, other than switch to using another type of Internet browser (such as Mozilla Firefox) to log in here if you consider this issue a serious problem. My apologies. 🙏

This page of mine had its P&A turned into the bullet point format- this had no discussion or agreement for it, which is already kind of rude (asking would have literally taken a minute), but it's also extremely ugly (why is it spaced out? seriously. It just adds empty space) and straight-up misinformed (Daimon hasn't needed his trident to do any of his magic since the 70's, it just helps him a bit). Normally I would revert it myself, but it's locked, so I would appreciate if someone else could, or if they could just unlock it for me.
I have unlocked the page so that you can make the changes that you see fit...

We agreed that bullet points were not mandatory and that people should discuss whether to update their profiles to the new format if they wanted to or not. So i'll just tag the user who did those changes @Apotheosis69
Also, @Apotheosis69 is just trying hard to be helpful with content moderating tasks. I personally appreciate it. 🙏

Thanks a massive lot to Dereck03 and everybody else who help out here. 🙏❤️💖

^crt is finished, but hasn't been added to the profil. So, this can be closed. Thank you🙏

its finished but hasn't beed added to the profiles. this can be closed

its finished but hasn't beed added to the profiles. this can be closed
He needs Saitama and Garou's profiles open for this accepted CRT. Could someone help?

Oh I don't resent him or anything, we had a chat in DMs, he's chill
Also, @Apotheosis69 is just trying hard to be helpful with content moderating tasks. I personally appreciate it. 🙏
I honestly don't know why I don't ask people for perm to do this. I really feel like I have just such huge impulses, and feel like what I do is general "common sense". I honestly should put a CRT/Wiki Management to have Bullet Points be at Least a recommendation, if not Mandatory for Articles at this point.

I honestly don't know why I don't ask people for perm to do this. I really feel like I have just such huge impulses, and feel like what I do is general "common sense". I honestly should put a CRT/Wiki Management to have Bullet Points be at Least a recommendation, if not Mandatory for Articles at this point.
In the thread where it was proposed it was deemed as optional not mandatory but if you ask me about the thread then I got no clue where its.

Eh, as much as possible, but it just doesn't look good on a lot of them.

Back