• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

My bad, missed it. All the profiles are locked, but your gonna need a thread mod for the thread.

A while back ago I posted this thread, because Rock Lee cannot use any form of ninjutsu as repeatedly stated in the manga and data books, ergo the info for the Clone Jutsu, Substitution Jutsu, and Temporary Paralysis Jutsu shouldn't be on his profile. It is said he can't use them, he has never been shown using them even in situations where they would be most useful, etc.

I applied an edit to remove these abilities after I received confirmation that I could. Today, however, I noticed my changes had been reverted. Could someone else make the necessary changes for me in the hopes they'll actually stick this time?
Your edits got un-done twice because you did not link the CRT in the summary section. Due to this misunderstanding, you were actually given a warning please include the link next time when editing. Especially on popular pages.

unlock this page so I can apply the additions?
Done (thread mod needed for thread locking)
Hello, hello. I would like to request that this page‘s name “Kaiju Physiology” to renamed “Kaiju Physiology (Kaiju No. 8)” so that people will know it belong to a specific set of kaiju

Can someone please delete this blog of mine?
Both Done

this thread can be closed.

Can this be unlocked? a new Kratos profile was made and needs to be added. Also the playstation allstars category needs to be removed in the added profiles

Last edited:

can someone close this
bump this is an invalid match

This match has been completed, it can be closed

And this profile must be opened in order for me to enter the match into the profile.

I really thought I had posted this here but it seems I have forgotten:
This should be locked as match was concluded and added to the profiles

Can this be unlocked? a new Kratos profile was made and needs to be added. Also the playstation allstars category needs to be removed in the added profiles
Buuuuump

I think these threads are probably finished, could you please close them?

https://vsbattles.com/threads/tornado-of-terror-vs-metal-bat.163474/

I think these threads are probably finished, could you please close them?

https://vsbattles.com/threads/tornado-of-terror-vs-metal-bat.163474/

I closed the second link, but I'm unsure if the first link you posted is really finished or not

can anyone close these. The page has already been made

these 2 as well. They arent needed and OP requested to close them

Can someone close this? Thanks.

alrighty, lets get to it
1032317700250284043.webp

Thx!

Can you please delete these two Redirects?
Donezo
Ah, I remeber seeing this and meaning to inquire about which pages specifically you wanted restored. Though I did forget so my apologies. Regardless, next time please be more specific with your request. For now, I'll go off of the Verse Page's history. If there are any missing pages, let me know.

Here are the restored pages in a sandbox for you: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:The_King_of_Prudence/random

And this profile must be opened in order for me to enter the match into the profile.
Done
I could be wrong but I think this Superman page needs the Superman Template added to it.
Hmm, I think it should be fine. There is a warning about a tabber, but a template should be acceptable. I have done so.
Done
Need this page opened for an accepted CRT
Done

Do note that I am not able to handle thread moderator requests. As always, if a page was unlocked, notify me when the page should be re-locked again.

alrighty, lets get to it
1032317700250284043.webp

Donezo

Ah, I remeber seeing this and meaning to inquire about which pages specifically you wanted restored. Though I did forget so my apologies. Regardless, next time please be more specific with your request. For now, I'll go off of the Verse Page's history. If there are any missing pages, let me know.

Here are the restored pages in a sandbox for you: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:The_King_of_Prudence/random

Done

Hmm, I think it should be fine. There is a warning about a tabber, but a template should be acceptable. I have done so.

Done

Done

Do note that I am not able to handle thread moderator requests. As always, if a page was unlocked, notify me when the page should be re-locked again.
I finished the GoW stuff, it can be locked now

can anyone close these. The page has already been made

these 2 as well. They arent needed and OP requested to close them
Uh... Bump ?

Last edited:
Ben 10000, Ben 10000 (Alternate timeline), feedback, professor paradox, Eon, Kevin Levin's, Albedo profile needs to be unlocked for this crt.

Match was concluded, so it can be closed : )
Can someone close this match up, character used in matchup is outdated and incomplete.
Hi. Can this CRT be closed? The changes have been accepted and applied.
All closed

A while back ago I posted this thread, because Rock Lee cannot use any form of ninjutsu as repeatedly stated in the manga and data books, ergo the info for the Clone Jutsu, Substitution Jutsu, and Temporary Paralysis Jutsu shouldn't be on his profile. It is said he can't use them, he has never been shown using them even in situations where they would be most useful, etc.

I applied an edit to remove these abilities after I received confirmation that I could. Today, however, I noticed my changes had been reverted. Could someone else make the necessary changes for me in the hopes they'll actually stick this time?
Someone else implemented the changes, but the thread has now been closed

Back