• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensura abilities review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jozaysmith?

He/Him
I am going to create different abilities proof under this sandbox , I'll add abilities you guys have questions against that have no scans or ability page or thread made on them, which i start to believe there's none, but they are controversial abilities tho lol.
First of all
Statistics amp for SPL
This doesn't look Like a power boost but rather just revealing their true strength so this should go
We should also remove Acausality higher degree of 4 from everyone who have it except Veldanava, the reasons are on his profile
Removing all immortailites from people profiles Who already have spiritual lifeform physiology
Now for final proposal

Who is God?​

This question have been asked severally so i want to answer, who truly is God, God said his consciousness was all there was- his mind was everything, that's why everything including what Veldanava does is as he wills it to be
Addtionally the description of what a consciousness and will means in slime is extension of one ideal or so the more.
Even here it mentioned the effect is Veldanava losing his powers so feldway said if he was God, none of those would really matter. The original TL said God and not [[omnipotent and omniscient]]
And Velgrynd also mentioned too that Veldanava is def not God
What is this, what am i trying to achieve?
According to the other post here, we can clearly understand that how regardless of what it is, who it is he is unchanging God, everything is jusr an extension of himself, all things are within its mind
So what abilities will this go for
1. Beyond-Dimensional Existence (Type 2)
And probably Low 1-C?

Statistics amp for SPL
This doesn't look Like a power boost but rather just revealing their true strength so this should go
Agree.
We should also remove Acausality higher degree of 4 from everyone who have it except Veldanava, the reasons are on his profile
disagree.
Removing all immortailites from people profiles Who already have spiritual lifeform physiology
I Agree, this should have been implimented already tbh.

Who is God?​

This question have been asked severally so i want to answer, who truly is God, God said his consciousness was all there was- his mind was everything, that's why everything including what Veldanava does is as he wills it to be
Addtionally the description of what a consciousness and will means in slime is extension of one ideal or so the more.
Even here it mentioned the effect is Veldanava losing his powers so feldway said if he was God, none of those would really matter. The original TL said God and not [[omnipotent and omniscient]]
According to the other post here, we can clearly understand that how regardless of what it is, who it is he is unchanging God, everything is jusr an extension of himself, all things are within its mind
And probably Low 1-C?
Agree with BDE 2, Neutral from low 1C. but yeah I can accept a "possibly low 1C"

Do you have a wording to why we should remove it ?
Agree but still keep the immortalities who are additional to the spiritual life form physiology for exemple shion have Infinite regeneration or Veldora is reliant to rimuru

Who is God?​

And probably Low 1-C?
So you want this to be done via R>F based on mental construct ?
Like said the R>F page ?
If this is the case I agree.
Since from my reading of the R>F page there is no anti feat applicable to god key Velda but I could be wrong too.

Last edited:
I am going to create different abilities proof under this sandbox , I'll add abilities you guys have questions against that have no scans or ability page or thread made on them, which i start to believe there's none, but they are controversial abilities tho lol.
First of all
Statistics amp for SPL

Agree
Neutral
Agree for removing immortalities that were gained with the same reasoning as being a spiritual lifeform, but disagree for removing the ones gained from other abilities unique to said characters
Now for final proposal

Who is God?​

And probably Low 1-C?
Agree

I Agree with everything.
Now for final proposal

Who is God?​

This question have been asked severally so i want to answer, who truly is God, God said his consciousness was all there was- his mind was everything, that's why everytaghing including what Veldanava does is as he wills it to be
And probably Low 1-C?
Not sure neutral both are 5D
Btw really Said Elizhaa should BDE1 though and general discussion with talking

Statistics amp for SPL
Agree
Neutral
Now for final proposal
Neutral
Agree
probably Low 1-C?
Neutral

I think not true, seems Quality BDE 2 into transcended existence in reach of low 1-A or tier 1, does not exist is BDE 1 quality god where's lack space-time

Edit: well I think it's Monika example BDE type 1 with a lot CRT
U do not have to be tier 1A to have bde type 2. I will repeat this again. God case is alot different then Monica case. God does not only lack space-time but its nature also transcends space time. All of space time exist inside of its mind/consciousness and everything move at its own will which makes it superior to it. This is what gives it type 2

Last edited:
This is already my suggest this so I agree.
all immortailites
Immortalitys specific to a character or a group of characters should remain on the profile. Such as Primordial Demons (Immortality Type 5), Rimuru (Immortality Type 8).
Except from this Veldanava, isn't already there only Rimuru? If you mean Rimuru only being Acausality Type 4 but retaining Greater Law Manipulation, I totally agree because I was already against Rimuru getting Higher Degree of Acausality Type 4.
And probably Low 1-C?
This is just probably BDE Type 1, not even close to BDE Type 2 and Low 1C (5D). There aren't even any statements (for both) or feat that I can consider or argue against to justify these ratings.

This is already my suggest this so I agree.

Immortalitys specific to a character or a group of characters should remain on the profile. Such as Primordial Demons (Immortality Type 5), Rimuru (Immortality Type 8).

Except from this Veldanava, isn't already there only Rimuru? If you mean Rimuru only being Acausality Type 4 but retaining Greater Law Manipulation, I totally agree because I was already against Rimuru getting Higher Degree of Acausality Type 4.

This is just probably BDE Type 1, not even close to BDE Type 2 and Low 1C (5D). There aren't even any statements (for both) or feat that I can consider or argue against to justify these ratings.
Don't understand
Please relay whats your definition of BDE1 because basic slime characters gets this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back