• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

hello, can someone unlock Rimuru LN? I need to apply this change

edit: I didn't know its open. maybe you can lock it now

Can this profile be unlocked? his P&A section is somewhat outdated

Can this CRT be closed? I have applied the changes.

Since there's isn't any profile for the verse solo leveling and it's characters, and creating a crt for solo leveling/ sung Jin woo won't give anything, so this should be moved from crt section

You can close the profile and the thread. Thank you 🙏
Can this CRT be closed? I have applied the changes.
Closed

Since there's isn't any profile for the verse solo leveling and it's characters, and creating a crt for solo leveling/ sung Jin woo won't give anything, so this should be moved from crt section
Moved to general discussion

Can this profile be unlocked? his P&A section is somewhat outdated
Again can this be unlocked?

Afaik/imo this should be closed but a mod/adm opinion on the matter would be nice

Also hi Dereck or Lephyr : )

Afaik/imo this should be closed but a mod/adm opinion on the matter would be nice

Also hi Dereck or Lephyr : )
Dereck died.

Afaik/imo this should be closed
Done

Can this thread be closed
can this profile be unlocked to implement this revision?

Why did you have it requested for being closed without any discussion of why it was a stomp?

Why did you have it requested for being closed without any discussion of why it was a stomp?
I said I thought it should but asked for the admin opinion too, so they not disagreeing show something. Also, people simply...started talking about other stuff

And, more importantly: there were people presenting why the conditions you put were not fair...compared to the existing match.

Long story short: there is already a match and afaik no CRTs happened that alter its result, reasons were presented, people were talking about other stuff and I asked for the mods opinion on the matter before closing.

I said I thought it should but asked for the admin opinion too, so they not disagreeing show something. Also, people simply...started talking about other stuff

And, more importantly: there were people presenting why the conditions you put were not fair...compared to the existing match.

Long story short: there is already a match and afaik no CRTs happened that alter its result, reasons were presented, people were talking about other stuff and I asked for the mods opinion on the matter before closing.
Did you simply just not bother looking up the difference between the previous and the current match?
The previous match was a sparring match where this one was a bloodlusted one. Completely different circumstances and even slightly different keys
The only thing that even barely was mentioned about it being a possible stomp was Fezzih saying Ram could one tap Rem which is also not true as the AP gap isnt over 2x

Back