• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Time elasped, Changes to the profiles have been made, This can be locked now

Time elasped, Changes to the profiles have been made, This can be locked now
Done

would like this revert to be undone, for reasons explained here.
would do it myself, but i dont wanna land in the rvr.

i like how for any other character this would be a troll edit
While I fully agree with your edit, and it is a minor thing, the correct procedure if I am not mistaken is to make a blog post with the proposed edit and make a CRT about it - the only edits allowed to be done at will are grammatical in nature.

You may make a blog and CRT, but if you wish, I can do it as well!

Request for closing
as it has been applied and it is a minor CRT

Request for closing
as it has been applied and it is a minor CRT
Done

This can be locked as it was already added as grace period has ended.
(I remember my report against the OP for purpusefully not adding the votes and that he stopped participating at some point, as the reasons that OP is outdated in the vote count)

Request for closing
because of outdated and possibly a stomp

because it is concluded

because it is answered

because it is outdated

Last edited:
Request for closing
because of outdated and possibly a stomp

because it is concluded

because it is answered

because it is outdated
All done!

Someone please close this thread

This is a mismatch and should be closed.

This is a mismatch and should be closed.

Please move this thread to Q&A.

Please close this thread
Done

Request for closing
outdated
Bambu handled it

Back