• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Okay, i've done so.
Much appreciated, thanks Dereck!
:amimir~1:
:Carol:

So, how to like create Article Links? Something like Rimurus:

Akuto should now have articles:
Light Novel and Manga (Light novel obviously being the first in order, since thats the canon version)

I created a manga profile for him so now there are 2 pages:

Two requests about Undertale:
  1. I'd need Flowey to be unlocked, as I made months ago this CRT to explain how Chara and Flowey talked with the Player and not with other characters (and thus I added the second note on the Player's page as said in the CRT). However, I realized now that Chara has on their profile the Breaking the 4th Wall ability because of them talking to the Player, but Flowey does not have it. So I want to add it because I noticed rn this oversight.
  2. The Player (Undertale) should get as redirect "The Player (Deltarune)" due to them being the same entity in playing both games.

So, how to like create Article Links? Something like Rimurus:

Akuto should now have articles:
Light Novel and Manga (Light novel obviously being the first in order, since thats the canon version)

I created a manga profile for him so now there are 2 pages:
I was about to go to sleep but I'll do this for you.

Two requests about Undertale:
  1. I'd need Flowey to be unlocked, as I made months ago this CRT to explain how Chara and Flowey talked with the Player and not with other characters (and thus I added the second note on the Player's page as said in the CRT). However, I realized now that Chara has on their profile the Breaking the 4th Wall ability because of them talking to the Player, but Flowey does not have it. So I want to add it because I noticed rn this oversight.
  2. The Player (Undertale) should get as redirect "The Player (Deltarune)" due to them being the same entity in playing both games.
And for you too.

Np, now time to sleep, (2:35 am), still early but i have to wake up in few hours, cya.
:amimir~1:
Kingggg
I am back with my request please people are messing with rimuru nanatsu no taizai profile you should revert the changes and lock it thanks

Request for closing https://vsbattles.com/threads/marcy-wu-vs-the-rock-wwe.157614 because The Rock is 8-C now
The WWE upgrade surprises me.
Request for closing Bill Cipher vs Sephiroth because Sephiroth's only win condition is spatial destruction which cannot take Bill Cipher out, therefore it is a stomp
This was (finally) concluded and can be closed, as was added to both pages too. Thank you in advance.
Locked.

This can be locked Now changes would be made later by elizhaa and i

This can be locked Now changes would be made later by elizhaa and i
We don't close threads until the changes has been applied.

Back