• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Should we delete this or something?
Probably, yes, it may be best to consider deleting the post to avoid controversy. Considering the nature of the post, it can give the impression that it's an attack against the individual and their community, which may violate the Site Rules. Please note, I am not saying that it actually is an attack, just that it may look like that to others. Also, discussions that do not directly pertain to the wiki should be placed on the General Discussions board, though it probably shouldn't stay in the first place.

Could you, for the love of all that is holy, LEAVE THREADS THAT ARE YEARS OLD TO DIE?!

Seriously, it's annoying, not every thread needs to be locked just because you can't hold yourself back from necroing obvious stomps or long-resolved QnA threads.

Could you, for the love of all that is holy, LEAVE THREADS THAT ARE YEARS OLD TO DIE?!

Seriously, it's annoying, not every thread needs to be locked just because you can't hold yourself back from necroing obvious stomps or long-resolved QnA threads.
Ant already locked the middle thread after I bumped it. These two still need to be locked, the second of which isn't old at all:
  1. https://vsbattles.com/threads/scp-682-vs-doomsday.25332/
  2. https://vsbattles.com/threads/i-dont-understand-this-aspect-of-reality-fiction-transcendence.147117/

I don't care, you're necroing 7 year-old threads, when ya do it once or twice it's minorly amusing, when you do it with every thread you can find it's annoying.
I am absolutely not doing it with every thread I can find. I read several old threads a day most of the time, and these are just the tiny fraction I think needed some recognition.

There's no point in closing that 1st thread so I don't see why you're going and back forth about a thread that will probably never be touched again.

Back