• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goku has skill advantage so having equal ap shouldn't make this unwinable he does have wincons here better skill and similar ap

I still don’t see how this is a stomp. It’s not like there is no way-possibility-or-percentage Goku wouldn’t win, it’s just the case is being made that Egg Salamander would likely win more.

The percentage of Goku winning is not at 0.

I still don’t see how this is a stomp. It’s not like there is no way-possibility-or-percentage Goku wouldn’t win, it’s just the case is being made that Egg Salamander would likely win more.

The percentage of Goku winning is not at 0.
It is a stomp. Goku only has 1 minute, after that his mui will run out. And he is completely haxless.
Maybe give him mafuba so he can have an actual wincon.

Either give goku the mafuba sealing. Or change it to another DB character like beerus. He does have some good hax.
Otherwise, this is a stomp.

Either give goku the mafuba sealing. Or change it to another DB character like beerus. He does have some good hax.
Otherwise, this is a stomp.
Goku doesn't get stomped. He just wouldn't be able to finish the match within the time limit likely (Which I'm not sure since he almost defeated Jiren in less than a minute in the ToP), but Eggman would make the Egg Salamander use spatial cutting beforehand after he sees Goku adapting to him and dodging all of his regular attacks with MUI

How does hes cutting work is. It just like a blade or something
It's not the cut itself that would kill him, but rather he'll be sucked into the spatial rift and it'll be game over for him, as even Blaze had difficulty resisting it despite Pre-Stellar LS

How does hes cutting work is. It just like a blade or something
It tears a big rift in space that covers a sizable AoE and pulls opponents in. Burning Blaze has Pre-Stellar Lifting Strength and yet struggles against it, so physically speaking Goku would be overpowered by this.

why doesn't it do any noticeable damage to blaze, ik shes practically invulnerable but still
It tears a big rift in space that covers a sizable AoE and pulls opponents in. Burning Blaze has Pre-Stellar Lifting Strength and yet struggles against it, so physically speaking Goku would be overpowered by this.

Egg Salamander: 13 (Maverick, Gilad_Hyperstar, ShakeResounding, ElixirBlue, WarriorOfMite, GlaceonGamez471, JED, Theuser789, Supergamer100x, Abysswalker2126, Lord_JJJ, Planck69, manu_zarri)

Goku: 10 (LightReinh12345, Hasty12345, Orange, Sonicflare9, Coolboy6, Naitodesu, Havok, Bobepipipiri, CR_Catinho, Rez)

BetterThanYou said the Salamander stomps after I brought up its Spatial Manipulation so I presume they don’t think Goku wins anymore.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back