• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Request for moving Azuma to Azuma (Fairy Tail) because Azuma from Shadow Fight Arena exists.
Request for moving Blitz to Blitz (Clancyverse) because Blitz from Devil May Cry exists.
Request for moving Boro to Boro (Demon's Plan) because Boro from Boruto exists.
Request for moving Byron to Byron (The God of High School) because Byron from Brawl Stars exists.
Request for moving Gail to Gail (Project A-ko) because Gail from Dino from Dino Crisis exists.
Request for moving Greed to Greed (Fullmetal Alchemist) because Greed from AEverse exists.
Request for moving Green to Green (Akame ga Kill! Zero) because Green from RWBY exists.
Request for moving Ice King to Ice King (Adventure Time) because Ice King from Fortnite exists.
Bump and

Request for moving Wang Lin to Wang Lin (Renegade Immortal) because it is a common name.
Request for moving Vivian to Vivian (Nanatsu no Taizai) because Vivian from Paper Mario exists.
Request for moving Io to Io (DotA 2) because Io from Code Vein exists.
Request for moving Satori to Satori (Naruto) because Satori from One Piece exists.

Doomguy's profile is locked.
Bump
And
Request for moving Adora to Adora (Bloons Tower Defense) because we may have Adora from She-Ra and the Princesses of Power.
Request for moving Yui to Yui (Sword Art Online) because Yui from Angel Beats! exists.
Request for moving Tselika to Tselika (The Zashiki Warashi of Intellectual Village) because Tselike from The Weakness of Beatrice exists.
Request for moving Izuna to Izuna (Izuna) because Izuna from Guilty Gear exists.

Last edited:
Request for moving Nessa to Nessa (The Silmarilion) because Nessa from Pokemon exists.
Request for moving Natalie to Natalie (Ape Escape) because Natalie from Epic Battle Fantasy exists.
Request for moving Pan Gu to Pan Gu (Yin Zhi Shoumuren) because Pan Gu is a common name.
Request for moving Seraphina to Seraphina (UnOrdinary) because Seraphina from Nipponverse exists.
Request for moving Tao Hua to Tao Hua (Records of The Mystic Gardens) because Tao Hua (possible lit. Peach) is a common name.
Request for moving Teresa to Teresa (Claymore) because Teresa from Instant Death exists.

Request for fixing the link in Sion

I need pre timeskip Monkey D. Luffy unlocked
Page is unlocked

Request for moving Nessa to Nessa (The Silmarilion) because Nessa from Pokemon exists.
Request for moving Natalie to Natalie (Ape Escape) because Natalie from Epic Battle Fantasy exists.
Request for moving Pan Gu to Pan Gu (Yin Zhi Shoumuren) because Pan Gu is a common name.
Request for moving Seraphina to Seraphina (UnOrdinary) because Seraphina from Nipponverse exists.
Request for moving Tao Hua to Tao Hua (Records of The Mystic Gardens) because Tao Hua (possible lit. Peach) is a common name.
Request for moving Teresa to Teresa (Claymore) because Teresa from Instant Death exists.

Request for fixing the link in Sion
I can ask our content moderators to handle yet another batch of requests from you, but are you absolutely certain that you do not want such rights yourself, so you can handle things on your own, instead? I think that our current content moderators will likely consider the constant new tasks from you too tiresome to deal with soon.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Special:WhatLinksHere/Nessa - accidently left a redirect for this, can someone delete that?
Took care of these two, will do the rest when I can. But will post these links here to be updated.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Special:WhatLinksHere/Nessa - accidently left a redirect for this, can someone delete that?
Took care of these two, will do the rest when I can. But will post these links here to be updated.

Is somebody else willing to handle this please?

I'll handle these.

Update: I have handled most of them. Also
is also needed to be handled since Rage Power is a locked page.

Last edited:
Back