• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Barricade (Michael Bay) Ability Addition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
20220613_180140.jpg

According to this Scan, Barricade can probe for weaknesses in defences or an opponent's armature by switching between analytical, tactical, chemical and elemental fields of vision:

Source is the Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen - The Movie Universe Guidebook.

Therefore, he should get Information Analysis and a better Justification for Enhanced Senses.

Edit: because Ant didn't ask for a Replacement Image, he just reversed the edit outright, I'm adding this way after this shit was supposed to be done. Imgur Link

Last edited:
Looks fine. Though I wonder, shouldn't this be a standard for most bots given their advanced optics?

NOT SO ******* FAST.

I still do not see the Saleen S281 or the Custom Mustang GT he transforms into in the earlier films and TLK.

What do you mean?
I had already added all of this before but because I used the Discord Image you can see in the OP, he just reversed the entire edit instead of telling me to switch it. All he said was "Discord Images aren't allowed because they can disappear" which I can understand, I'm just mad he didn't tell me to replace it with an Imgur Link or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back