• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

While he was usually known as Robin, I think Red Robin would be a better name for his page since he stopped going by Robin and Damian Wayne had become Robin by the end of the Post-Crisis era.

Also, Tim is almost exclusively referred to Red Robin during the New 52, so if a Red Robin (Post-Flashpoint) page is created, I think having his current page as Red Robin (Post-Crisis) would fit better.
I handled it. These pages need to have their links redirected though:

Thank you.

@TheAccursedHunter01

Can you explain yourself please?
I apologize for a lack of response, I don't get alerts on stuff on something like my phone if I'm pinged on the forum, not sure if there's a way to change that. Looking through previous posts I'm confused as to what exact images you're referring to, especially back in 2016. If it's involving the Metroid Database's old website it could just be that the site has always had issues and the images are missing. Metroid Database made a new website a few years ago that also has issues with lots of stuff missing from the old website. There's also some links on the Metroid Database's old website that just don't work or give a bad gateway so the issue is probably missing images or links that don't work.

I apologize for a lack of response, I don't get alerts on stuff on something like my phone if I'm pinged on the forum, not sure if there's a way to change that. Looking through previous posts I'm confused as to what exact images you're referring to, especially back in 2016. If it's involving the Metroid Database's old website it could just be that the site has always had issues and the images are missing. Metroid Database made a new website a few years ago that also has issues with lots of stuff missing from the old website. There's also some links on the Metroid Database's old website that just don't work or give a bad gateway so the issue is probably missing images or links that don't work.
Okay. Thank you for the information.

Is somebody here willing to remove the images?

Can this page be renamed to "Smoke (Mortal Kombat)"? Since the name "smoke" is usually a common (maybe I'm wrong?) term when it comes to characters

Would like to add The Mask as a user for this page:

Would like to add The Mask as a user for this page:

I have done so.

I don't know if this is the right place, but anyway

@Dereck03 edited Mash's profile with the note "We don't use bold in P&A section", which is not true. @Damage3245 did a revision and it was accepted to use bold words

I also suggest to open the profile, the verse is not so popular and only I edit
We don't use bold in the P&A section unless it's list format like this, this or this profile, you can see it clearly in Standard Format for Character Profiles. Also Ant say this. Also the profile still open for autoconfirmated users.

But that's just not true, plenty of profiles do it and the rules don't oppose it.

Well, if they actually do, then I don't see any problem in undid my edit, practically thousands of our profiles don't use it, I was just following what Ant said. The only thing left is to wait for him to come online and clear this up.

I don't know if this is the right place, but anyway

@Dereck03 edited Mash's profile with the note "We don't use bold in P&A section", which is not true. @Damage3245 did a revision and it was accepted to use bold words

I also suggest to open the profile, the verse is not so popular and only I edit
Dereck03 is correct. We should only use bolded powers and abilities when they are placed in a bullet point list format. Otherwise they look aesthetically messy and are harder to read for our visitors.

But that's just not true, plenty of profiles do it and the rules don't oppose it.
No, the overwhelmingly vast majority of our profile pages do not use bolded powers and abilities, and beyond what I mentioned above, we need a certain degree of uniformity for our formatting. We cannot start to revise around 28,000 pages at this point.

Dereck03 is correct. We should only use bolded powers and abilities when they are placed in a bullet point list format. Otherwise they look aesthetically messy and are harder to read for our visitors.
In fact, words in bold help to read the P&A. It is easy to identify what is justification and what is power

Back