• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Kirkburn of the official Fandom staff just replied that it is a regular Mediawiki 1.37 system update.

The initial migration attempt failed, so it's in the process of being reverted. It takes a while due to the sheer size of the wiki. It'll be back to normal again soon, and they'll try again once they fix the migration problems.

Yes, but they will apparently try again later, after they have worked out the bugs in the conversion process.

Is somebody here willing to handle what was accepted above please?

The Fandom staff is trying to perform a system update to Mediawiki 1.37 right now, so our wiki is unfortunately in lockdown mode at the moment.

Needs to be closed as its a stomp, because no matter Zeldris's ap advantage, the opponent has a thought based 12x amp and will then use concept based existence erasure cucking Zeldris whilst also negging Zeldris's power null. The only person arguing for Zeldris and that it isnt a stomp is Speed who is stonewalling and being incredibly bias. I've given him chance over chance and im not wasting my time anymore. This is a horrible mismatch.

Sure, I can help
Thank you. Here is what needs to be done:

Alot of the video links used to scale Courage have been copyright striked by Warner Bro's and can't be viewed
Okay. Feel free to remove them then.

It would be best if they are replaced by episode references though.
sure i can delete it, but what do i do? Just unembed the video? Or delete the mentions entirely
Just remove the embedded links, and preferably add references to which episodes that the videos originally came from as well.
@GoCommitDi

Needs to be closed as its a stomp, because no matter Zeldris's ap advantage, the opponent has a thought based 12x amp and will then use concept based existence erasure cucking Zeldris whilst also negging Zeldris's power null. The only person arguing for Zeldris and that it isnt a stomp is Speed who is stonewalling and being incredibly bias. I've given him chance over chance and im not wasting my time anymore. This is a horrible mismatch.
I have closed it.

I meant which NNT profile pages are currently even locked from editing?

The source editor for this page seems to be broken. Part of the text isn't able to be selected, and deleting or pasting over one section will affect a different one entirely. No other page for the verse seems to have this issue, and I need this to be fixed so I can apply edits from an accepted revision.

The source editor for this page seems to be broken. Part of the text isn't able to be selected, and deleting or pasting over one section will affect a different one entirely. No other page for the verse seems to have this issue, and I need this to be fixed so I can apply edits from an accepted revision.
that seems to be a common issue for me on Fandom too. I find it hard to properly edit a large number of pages because of it

Really? I'm just now noticing it, and what's weird is that this page has never given me issues prior to today.
Please explain the problems with the page more elaborately, as I am not noticing any problems with it. There was a wiki system update yesterday, so that may be the cause, and if so, I need to report the bugs in the programming.

This needs to be removed from both Sayori and Anna's profile as it has become a stomp from Anna now following my crt:

Sayori (Doki Doki Literature Club!) Sayori's Profile (Base Sayori and Around 11 Years Old Anna were used)

Also could this revisit to the thread i was gunna do also be closed as its a stomp for anna again

I can do it myself, just need the go ahead first.
That seems uncontroversial to apply.

Please explain the problems with the page more elaborately, as I am not noticing any problems with it. There was a wiki system update yesterday, so that may be the cause, and if so, I need to report the bugs in the programming.
As I said, there are some portions of the text that cannot be selected at all, and when trying to edit certain sentences, entirely different ones will be changed. Here is a video of it happening if that helps. Confluctor mentioned having similar issues, though I'm not sure they're of the same nature as mine, but you should probably ask them about it too.

As I said, there are some portions of the text that cannot be selected at all, and when trying to edit certain sentences, entirely different ones will be changed. Here is a video of it happening if that helps. Confluctor mentioned having similar issues, though I'm not sure they're of the same nature as mine, but you should probably ask them about it too.
That may be your issue, cuz i can edit the page pretty well.

Back