• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

So, how come the incineration calc involves the building being melted?
Y'know man, why don't you get back to bumping the QnA thread, and if that isn't working, go on staff members' walls (In this case calc group) and ask them to input, okay? All-Purpose isn't really the place for standard questions, and if you keep doing it I'd suggest a threadban for you here.

Sun Wukong page has a visible link under water manipulation
I handled it. Thank you for helping out.

Hagane:

You seem to be autistic like me, just younger without having it mostly under control yet, so I sympathise, but you need to start to try to use your common sense regarding when it is and is not appropriate to say something and when you are derailing.

Well, unfortunately there isn't much that we can do about that one, as it is an off-wiki calculation post.

@KLOL506 @Apex_PredatorX @Starter_Pack

Would any of you be willing to investigate please?
I think Apex is on a break, but DDM has recently been investing himself into the InuYasha verse. No idea how far he finished the manga tho, I also only watched the anime, but the calc I did for InuYasha is in both manga and anime, so uh, not sure if I can be of much help beyond this.

If you're talking about this link, someone with access to Narutoforums should perhaps copy/paste the calculation into a VSBW blog. Also, I'm also more informed in the Anime than I am the manga and had some scaling plans in mind. But the Low 7-B calculation should either be retrieved or redone and/or we should find some more feats to scale. Since Hanyou no Yashihime has apparently made Anime Filler and Animated movies canon; or at least one of the movies.

There is this character from Ben 10, whose 8-B rating is only justified by saying he amounts to the sum of the AP of the aliens he absorbed. However, I seem to recall that, without direct statements, scans, proof, or showcase, additive AP cannot be assumed, not by absorbing others. Furthermore, the 2nd justification for his 8-B rating is him scaling to a different alien (with a video link), yet that video shows that other alien in his High 8-C key, not his 8-B.
Would that mean the 8-B is currently not usable due to insufficient proof and back-up?

There is this character from Ben 10, whose 8-B rating is only justified by saying he amounts to the sum of the AP of the aliens he absorbed. However, I seem to recall that, without direct statements, scans, proof, or showcase, additive AP cannot be assumed, not by absorbing others. Furthermore, the 2nd justification for his 8-B rating is him scaling to a different alien (with a video link), yet that video shows that other alien in his High 8-C key, not his 8-B.
Would that mean the 8-B is currently not usable due to insufficient proof and back-up?
Please contact Zamasu Chan for it he already explaind in the CRT which was accepte by mods here.

I personally do not remember anything about such a rule.

What do you think that we should do here, Zamasu?

Some requestsof my own:

The following page should probably be renamed to "Stormtroopers":

The elite Fist of the North Star scharacters currently have Extraordinary Genius ratings for their general intelligence. That should probably be changed to "Above Average. Extraordinary Genius in martial arts." or something similar.

Would somebody be willing to create a revision thread with this purpose and then inform me about it please?

Also, should the CStW characters have their "At least Immeasurable" Speed levels adjusted?

I also still need input regarding this, and would appreciate if somebody is willing to start a Fist of the North Star revision thread.

Would like this page to be opened so I can replace one of the images with this:

HZijh5b.png

Back