• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Can someone close this thread please?

Edit: Thanks for closing it, whoever did.

Last edited:
So in my attempt to apply revisions involving a profile split, I goofed up hard and now I need my mess cleaned up LMAO

So basically, I need two things. One, I need someone to delete this profile, as I made a new one named "Yuno Grinberryall (Pre-Timeskip)" following a CRT involving the splitting of his profile. Second, I need these two profiles linked to each other via the tabber thingy at the top like other profiles have. Sorry, I just don't know how to do that

So in my attempt to apply revisions involving a profile split, I goofed up hard and now I need my mess cleaned up LMAO

So basically, I need two things. One, I need someone to delete this profile, as I made a new one named "Yuno Grinberryall (Pre-Timeskip)" following a CRT involving the splitting of his profile. Second, I need these two profiles linked to each other via the tabber thingy at the top like other profiles have. Sorry, I just don't know how to do that
I deleted the duplicate profile, I'm really exhausted atm so I'd appreciate if someone could handle the tabber.

Anyway, alongside the Kill The Past thing I would like to ask for a bunch of redirects, since a lot of pages have more than one possible name. Apologies if this is a lot. Just so I'm clear I'm asking the names without a link redirect to the ones with a link, not the opposite
bump, again

This verse lists a lot of characters (with images and all) who don't have profiles. Moreover, in some of the profiles, the statistics are divided into two keys but the keys section lists only one.

This needs a bit of rework. Just mentioning it here so supporters can fix these issues.
@ProfessorKukui4Life @TISSG7Redgrave @The_2nd_Existential_Seed @LinkSlayerLvX @MrKerf

Back