• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This shouldn't be a too big of a CRT

The calc of First Form Frieza destroying Planet Vegeta got updated and accepted by several calc group members

In short, First Form Frieza will get upgraded from 1.7 Tenatons to 4.89 Tenatons, or High 5-A+

This is how the scalings will look like following this upgrade:

First Form Frieza: 4.89 Tenatons (with one finger and casually) (High 5-A+)

Frieza Saga Base Goku: >>>>> 4.89 Tenatons (High 5-A+)

Kaioken times 10: >>>>> 48.9 Tenatons (Low 4-C)

Kaioken times 20: >>>>> 97.8 Tenatons (Low 4-C+)

50% Frieza: >>>>> 97.8 Tenatons (Low 4-C+)

100% Frieza: >>>>> 195.6 Tenatons (4-C)

Frieza Saga Super Saiyan Goku: >>>>> 244.5 Tenatons (4-C)

Looks good.

Is there a way to determine Mecha Frieza's AP or would he just upscale from his 100% form?
(I guess the latter, otherwise every other 4-C character would get a precise number)

I agree.
As for risinglons question, I think why we don't use the DBS broly feat because it's too vague/ it has many cuts, thus it makes it nearly impossible to calculate it so I heard.

Looks good.

Is there a way to determine Mecha Frieza's AP or would he just upscale from his 100% form?
(I guess the latter, otherwise every other 4-C character would get a precise number)
We know that Mecha Frieza > Frieza Saga SSJ Goku

I decided to not include some Android Saga scaling here as of now, but I can add these if you want

Just in case I haven't already said my piece, I'm fully in for the upgrade.

Looks good.

He'd just scale to SSJ Goku now.

Question, considering how much large its the chain scaling between Frieza Saga Base Goku and Base Form Frieza, should't the former be upgraded to fully Low 4-C?

Question, considering how much large its the chain scaling between Frieza Saga Base Goku and Base Form Frieza, should't the former be upgraded to fully Low 4-C?
I guess he should. This might even apply to First Form Frieza himself, given how casually he did his feat (and with only one finger)

I guess he should. This might even apply to First Form Frieza himself, given how casually he did his feat (and with only one finger)
I'm not complete sure about Base Form Frieza, but i do think that the gap between the former and Post Zenkai Base Goku its big enough to allow the latter to jump to baseline Small Star level.

These look good to me, I still have a lot of editing and polishing for my blog anyway, might as well add this to the list.

So can this be applied? Two mods already agree and this is just a small re-calculation / adjustment to the blog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back