• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Well, that’s because it’s in the manga, but we don’t call him Otsutsuki Isshiki.
download_4_2.jpg

I have unlocked Shadow's page. Tell me here when you are done.

Reactions: JED
Changing his Notable Attacks part with more abilities, official colored scans (Currently, we use fan colored scans) and much better format.

Look here.

I'm using the Oasis format of the Wiki by the way, don't know how it looks on the new one.

Okay. That is probably fine. I will unlock the page. Tell me here when you are done.

Btw: I don't think that it is possible to use our old layout in the VSB wiki anymore, but the Fandom staff is working on fixing the currently very flawed image gallery settings.

Ok, thank you. I hope they fix this issue, because I'm planning to create a lot of "Notable Attacks" part like this one I made for Naruto and this gallery issue is bothering me a lot.

@Antvasima @Fastestthingalive50 I thought we always named pages in Western order, given name first and surname last. Japanese order (and thus, the order most manga names are written in) is surname first and given name last. We renamed Najimi Ajimu for this reason.

However, after a brief look into it, Koji Kashin's name should stay in that order, Koji is his given name and Kashin is his surname. But this should be kept in mind when changing characters' names in the future; the ordering isn't based on popularity or what's in the manga, those factors only decide whether we'd go with "Son Goku" or "Kakarot".

Last edited:
Can someone help out with Dante's page here? The coding is messed up and the tabbers for the abilities and resistances aren't working like they should be for most of his powers and abilities key.

@Antvasima @Fastestthingalive50 I thought we always named pages in Western order, given name first and surname last. Japanese order (and thus, the order most manga names are written in) is surname first and given name last. We renamed Najimi Ajimu for this reason.

However, after a brief look into it, Koji Kashin's name should stay in that order, Koji is his given name and Kashin is his surname. But this should be kept in mind when changing characters' names in the future; the ordering isn't based on popularity or what's in the manga, those factors only decide whether we'd go with "Son Goku" or "Kakarot".
I thought that our rules are to usually use the Japanese name order for Japanese characters, and the western name order for western characters.

Can someone help out with Dante's page here? The coding is messed up and the tabbers for the abilities and resistances aren't working like they should be for most of his powers and abilities key.
Please elaborate regarding what the problems are. I did not notice what is wrong. Or has somebody already fixed the problems?

I thought that our rules are to usually use the Japanese name order for Japanese characters, and the western name order for western characters.
Hmm, in that case there's probably a lot of profiles whose names need to be changed either way...

Hmm, in that case there's probably a lot of profiles whose names need to be changed either way...
Well, we make exceptions for if their most commonly used name order is something else. I will check our editing rules.

Here is what our Editing Rules page says:

"It is preferable that the profile pages are named what the characters they represent are commonly referred as. The order of the name of Japanese characters is reversed, as their family name comes first, and then their first name, for example Monkey D. Luffy. Given that it would be confusing for visitors if we refer to him as Luffy D. Monkey, it is preferable to attempt to use the most commonly known English order for each individual character's name, whether that is the Western or Eastern version."

While we are on that it's weird that there's a ton of verses that are named with the japanese name directly, rather than the official translation, examples that come to mind at the top of my head include To Aru and Redo of Healer (Both of those stick to the japanese name with no translations beyond using the English alphabet), as an English wiki that one should be used. While redirects exist and all, it's quite confusing as well for visitors to try to explore media and find what they're looking for with a unfamiliar name. Perhaps some standards should be done on how languages are used for naming as well.

This match is over and can be closed.
I added it.
While we are on that it's weird that there's a ton of verses that are named with the japanese name directly, rather than the official translation, examples that come to mind at the top of my head include To Aru and Redo of Healer (Both of those stick to the japanese name with no translations beyond using the English alphabet), as an English wiki that one should be used. While redirects exist and all, it's quite confusing as well for visitors to try to explore media and find what they're looking for with a unfamiliar name. Perhaps some standards should be done on how languages are used for naming as well.
I think that redirects should be used in such cases, but it would be too much of an unnecessary project to actually rename a lot of main verse pages, and then update thousands of links to them afterwards.

Back