• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Something about Poké Lawnmower

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamanPatou

VS Battles
Administrator
I recently discovered the existence of the Pokémon Lawnmower and I have some problems with it.

I'm not asking for deletion, it can stay for what I care, but there 3 major issues:

1) It's High 7-A for scaling from Donphan and the Team Rocket Trio, both of which (as most trainers and third stage Pokémon) are 7-A+. It "overpowering" them isn't nearly enough to upscale to the next tier, as we only do it for extremely strong trainers and power ups such as Z-Moves, Mega Evolutions and Dynamax. It should just be 7-A+.

2) It has Class 10 lifting strength for launching Donphan into the air with a tackle, which is just AP, not LS. Instead, it should be Unknown.

3) It has limitless stamina for being mechanical, which is unproven and thus against the rules we have for stamina "Also, please note that characters that are mechanical or undead should not automatically be assumed to possess infinite stamina, unless this trait has been clearly defined within the series or by the lore".
It should just have Unknown stamina.

It is, but scaling-wise its SS is already 7-A+, while the feat is wall level at best.

What would be unknown is its Lifting Strength, for which we don't have feats and the only one provided isn't a LS feat.

Pushing or pulling stuff or Pokémon/people from a standing position would be a good feat, but this is not the case.

No, this is just a one-off weird lawnmower, while Rotom controls normal lawnmowers.

Uh-huh. I've been seeing so much weird stuff on this forum.

Anyway, yeah. I agree with the OP.

I also didn't have any past experience with the character, I'm working with what's on the profile and adjust it to wiki standards.

Anyway, I'll go on and apply the changes, thanks to everybody who helped out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back