• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Is anybody else's "alerts" tab bugging?
This is the image I get on mine
JIklkob.png

Thanks for informing me, is it possible to remove the BATTD tab from the Finn the Human profile altogether?

I made a thread about this, but now that I think about it, it seems simple enough to take care of that here.

These two profiles are Massively Hypersonic+, but they get their speed justification from scaling to this one, which is ‘At least Sub-Relativistic.’

So, I’m requesting for them to also be ‘At least Sub-Relativistic’ so the profiles match up.

I made a thread about this, but now that I think about it, it seems simple enough to take care of that here.

These two profiles are Massively Hypersonic+, but they get their speed justification from scaling to this one, which is ‘At least Sub-Relativistic.’

So, I’m requesting for them to also be ‘At least Sub-Relativistic’ so the profiles match up.
This seems fine to me.

What do others here think?

So uh is anybody else having a problem accessing the main site from a PC? Every browser I go on says it can’t find the site’s address.

So uh is anybody else having a problem accessing the main site from a PC? Every browser I go on says it can’t find the site’s address.
It works fine now. Fandom likely performed some maintenance to their system.

From this thread; this category should be renamed into "The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy" and this profile into "Grim (The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy)".
We unfortunately do not have the MassCategorization script available yet after the UCP update, but if an administrator is willing to handle the category change manually, that would be appreciated.

Back