• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Junko Enoshima

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Junko actually takes this handily. With her Ultimate Analyst talent she can easily read Sans’ actions and avoid all of his attacks, the gravity manipulation being the only obvious exception. She’d also realize that he’s fragile as hell and burning stamina from the onslaught of attacks. All she’d then need to do is wait until he tires himself out completely to get a solid kick or something in to kill him. He wouldn’t even be able to trick her by feigning exhaustion, since she’d easily read that too.

Essentially, Junko via stamina, information analysis and precog.

Also I want to see Sans when he first perceives Junko’s LV lol.

I think Junko actually takes this handily. With her Ultimate Analyst talent she can easily read Sans’ actions and avoid all of his attacks, the gravity manipulation being the only obvious exception. She’d also realize that he’s fragile as hell and burning stamina from the onslaught of attacks. All she’d then need to do is wait until he tires himself out completely to get a solid kick or something in to kill him. He wouldn’t even be able to trick her by feigning exhaustion, since she’d easily read that too.

The thing is sans starts with the attack by the time she read his mind sans would already danmuku her to death AND sans first attack needs a very very high skill to dodge AND sans nearly one shots because no soul resistance I think

And I think only way to tire sans is attacking since in game he has infinite attack rounds if you always spare or eat

Sans leads with gravity manipulation + bones, nevermind that predicting someone's attacks is absolutely not enough to dodge them when they're as oppressive as Sans' danmaku.

I would also give a reminder that Sans is just as good at reading people, so Junko wouldn't have her work cut out for her. Do we actually even know if she can apply her talent to combat? Didn't seem to help her Monokuma against Sakura that much.

Also, why does the OP say they're both 9-A? Junko's 9-B. We don't even know if she'd one-shot.

The thing is sans starts with the attack by the time she read his mind sans would already danmuku her to death AND sans first attack needs a very very high skill to dodge AND sans nearly one shots because no soul resistance I think
I know he starts right away with a strong attack, but she only needs a moment to analyze him and be able to know how he’s going to act and attack, which lowers the amount of skill required to dodge since the attacks become predictable. Not to mention that in-character Sans will likely comment on her truly ridiculous Level of Violence first. In addition, she probably does have the required skill due to being able to amp Monokuma’s skill up to a level sufficient enough to contend with Sakura Oogami, the Ultimate Martial artist when she controls him manually.

I know he starts right away with a strong attack, but she only needs a moment to analyze him and be able to know how he’s going to act and attack, which lowers the amount of skill required to dodge since the attacks become predictable. Not to mention that in-character Sans will likely comment on her truly ridiculous Level of Violence first. In addition, she probably does have the required skill due to being able to amp Monokuma’s skill up to a level sufficient enough to contend with Sakura Oogami, the Ultimate Martial artist when she controls him manually.
But they start fighting sans would start immidently I think becuase people always assume no talking in debates and the thing is sans can still get her atleast 1 times that would likely take out her %50 hp because of KR

But they start fighting sans would start immidently I think becuase people always assume no talking in debates and the thing is sans can still get her atleast 1 times that would likely take out her %50 hp because of KR
All she needs to do is to look at him but sans on the other hand needs to actively use his moves

Sans starts by trying to intimidate Frisk because he knows they can just come back over and over and over. As for Junko, she doesn't have that.

Anyway, have you seen Sans' ******' fight? There's no way a person with no combat experience can dodge all of that shit, just because they can see those attacks coming. Not only that, but Junko has absolutely zero combat feats! We don't even know if she could predict them at all. May I give you a reminder that Sans' face is a literal skull? There's no way she can read that as well as a human face.

Sans leads with gravity manipulation + bones, nevermind that predicting someone's attacks is absolutely not enough to dodge them when they're as oppressive as Sans' danmaku.

I would also give a reminder that Sans is just as good at reading people, so Junko wouldn't have her work cut out for her. Do we actually even know if she can apply her talent to combat? Didn't seem to help her Monokuma against Sakura that much.

Also, why does the OP say they're both 9-A? Junko's 9-B. We don't even know if she'd one-shot.
Junko has better feats reading people I’d say, considering the scale of manipulation she achieved with her talent to pull off "The Biggest, Most Awful, Most Tragic Event in Human History" as well as being able to read and manipulate Izuru. She has used her talent in combat too, though she prefers not to engage others personally since that’s boring. And it did actually help her against Sakura, considering exactly how long that fight lasted.

OP probably says that because this thread is two days off being a year old.

Last edited:
All she needs to do is to look at him but sans on the other hand needs to actively use his moves
And If I am correct lets say she read his mind in 1-2 second sans starts his attack in 1,5 seconds or smth and you need to jump RIGHT when he slams you so she can’t dodge the first bones anyways if she tries to read his mind

Junko has better feats reading people I’d say, considering the scale of manipulation she achieved with her talent to pull off "The Biggest, Most Awful, Most Tragic Event in Human History" as well as being able to manipulate Izuru. She has used her talent in combat too, though she prefers not to engage others personally since that’s boring. And it did actually help her against Sakura, considering exactly how long that fight lasted.

OP probably says that because this thread is two days off being a year old.
Look at my reply above sans still does it faster since you said it takes 1-2 seconds to do it sans slams you right the second fight starts to she needs to read,jump but she isn’t fast enough to do it

Sans starts by trying to intimidate Frisk because he knows they can just come back over and over and over. As for Junko, she doesn't have that.

Anyway, have you seen Sans' ******' fight? There's no way a person with no combat experience can dodge all of that shit, just because they can see those attacks coming. Not only that, but Junko has absolutely zero combat feats! We don't even know if she could predict them at all. May I give you a reminder that Sans' face is a literal skull? There's no way she can read that as well as a human face.
She reads Izuru well enough, who is far harder to read than Sans via amped Ultimate Gambler, Ultimate Secret Agent, Ultimate Impostor etc. And I must stress again that she does have good combat feats, allowing her to while puppeting a robot of comparable stats, match the Ultimate Martial artist for a time.

And If I am correct lets say she read his mind in 1-2 second sans starts his attack in 1,5 seconds or smth and you need to jump RIGHT when he slams you so she can’t dodge the first bones anyways if she tries to read his mind
Look at my reply above sans still does it faster since you said it takes 1-2 seconds to do it sans slams you right the second fight starts to she needs to read,jump but she isn’t fast enough to do it
Her information analysis is virtually instantaneous, not 1-2 seconds. You really should read her page before making judgements on her capabilities.

~~I remember knowing sans fight but still dying on the first attack~~

Also junko should be able to dodge anything he throws at her with ease Because she can multitask hunderds to thousands of monokumas at once without much trouble

I am aware Junko's prediction feats are impressive, but considerin that, controlling a superior body, she could not land a fatal blow on Sakura, whose attacks are way easier to dodge than Sans, AND that he is also smart enough to read HER expressions, nevermind that she'd probably actually fail to one-shot him.

Izuru was depressed and did not give enough of a shit to actually try and prevent her. None of those talents would make it harder to read him, they'd just prevent someone from doing that. And once again, Sans is a skull. Does she even have any feats of reading the information of people with non-human faces?

So I read her profile lets say she only took 1 hit since she knew how to dodge what can she do then? Speed is = so sans can dodge
Her hp is half what will happen later?

I am aware Junko's prediction feats are impressive, but considerin that, controlling a superior body, she could not land a fatal blow on Sakura, whose attacks are way easier to dodge than Sans, AND that he is also smart enough to read HER expressions, nevermind that she'd probably actually fail to one-shot him.

Izuru was depressed and did not give enough of a shit to actually try and prevent her. None of those talents would make it harder to read him, they'd just prevent someone from doing that. And once again, Sans is a skull. Does she even have any feats of reading the information of people with non-human faces?
Didn’t sans knew about a whole killing count just by looking at a -_- face lol

Sans is a very expressive skeleton, in his words, actions and eye movements most of all. Also he sweats iirc, which is weird. Junko can analyze inanimate objects given she doesn’t just do it to people but also “her surroundings”.

The original game's sakura scene.

Anyway, none of this prevents the fact that in a part of his fight, Sans just telekinetically slams you around, and that's completely unavoidable. Against the 9-A Frisk, that barely inflicts scratch damage, but against Junko, that'll **** her up. Besides, if he realizes she's way frailer at any point of the fight- and he will, since his expression reading is just as ridicolous, he'll probably just go use it.

He still went along with it, didn’t matter if he was depressed. Also, a lesser but more obvious feat was analyzing Celestia Ludenburg who was the Ultimate Gambler, someone so good at disguising her intentions the Ultimate Detective struggled to read her too.
So I read her profile lets say she only took 1 hit since she knew how to dodge what can she do then? Speed is = so sans can dodge
Her hp is half what will happen later?
She won’t be taking a hit. She only needs to dodge until he tires, which he will since he’s known to exert himself heavily in extended combat and has lower stamina.

He still went along with it, didn’t matter if he was depressed. Also, a lesser but more obvious feat was analyzing Celestia Ludenburg who was the Ultimate Gambler, someone so good at disguising her intentions the Ultimate Detective struggled to read her too.

She won’t be taking a hit. She only needs to dodge until he tires, which he will since he’s known to exert himself heavily in extended combat and has lower stamina.
Sans doesn’t tire with attacks!
He only tires if someone very close to his speed attacks him 25 times and even then he can teleport you away tons of times until he sleeps which he STILL DODGED AN ATTACK LOL
Sans dodging is too much for her.

The original game's sakura scene.

Anyway, none of this prevents the fact that in a part of his fight, Sans just telekinetically slams you around, and that's completely unavoidable. Against the 9-A Frisk, that barely inflicts scratch damage, but against Junko, that'll **** her up. Besides, if he realizes she's way frailer at any point of the fight- and he will, since his expression reading is just as ridicolous, he'll probably just go use it.
Junko should at the low end scale off of Makoto who fell from a large height head first, and more impressively she survived all of her own executions, some of which were deadlier than Sans gravity manipulation from what I can tell about it.

I
Junko should at the low end scale off of Makoto who fell from a large height head first, and more impressively she survived all of her own executions, some of which were deadlier than Sans gravity manipulation from what I can tell about it.
I think he was talking about slams making it harder for her to dodge

Sans doesn’t tire with attacks!
He only tires if someone very close to his speed attacks him 25 times and even then he can teleport you away tons of times until he sleeps which he STILL DODGED!
Sans dodging is too much for her.
Are you trying to tell me that throwing people around, firing lasers, shooting tons of bones and other assorted magical attacks costs him no stamina whatsoever in the slightest? And that only making him dodge like a meter or two twenty five times tires him in any way? That’s both ridiculous and not stated on his page. Please provide a source for your claims.

It's a 9-A attack. It doesn't damage the 9-A too much but that's just because the 9-A is really strong. And the second Sans realizes she'd be vulnerable to it he can just spam it.

Just checked oh yeah he uses TK at first
Anyways can't junko just show him the despair video and mind hax him?
Is thats the first attack she does? and if she needs to show something I am pretty sure sans is smart enough to not look at it and close his eyes (He was able to dodge even when sleeping)

Are you trying to tell me that throwing people around, firing lasers, shooting tons of bones and other assorted magical attacks costs him no stamina whatsoever in the slightest? And that only making him dodge like a meter or two twenty five times tires him in any way? That’s both ridiculous and not stated on his page. Please provide a source for your claims.
In game fight him if you dont attack sans fight for infinity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back