• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eficiente

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Wasn't that Billy and Mandy's ki blast that did the feat? Which Mandy especially was unscathed. Though I agree she's in a class of her own and it would logically ISL for Grim and Eris.

Something like it but both were very much amped, Mandy via some magic item Eris gave her and Billy via Grim's magic off-screen.

Now anyone may add themselves as a supporter.

You can ask a few calc group members for help if you wish.

Given their Toon Force, the main gang (of whom only Grim has a profile) I would put at "Varies physically (Due to Toon Force) from 10-A normally to higher at their peak" in AP, SS and Durability, with that "higher" varying from profile to profile depending to their own feats.

Grim's scythe can have a solid tier due to it being portrayed as the powerful reality-messing item, it should scale to a TK feat in which it drags a moon around, but iirc it was a small moon.

Other thing to note that Grim's profile uses a comic with no evidence of it being canon and its Regen Negation is just poetic by the way it's described.

Given their Toon Force, the main gang (of whom only Grim has a profile) I would put at "Varies physically (Due to Toon Force) from 10-A normally to higher at their peak" in AP, SS and Durability, with that "higher" varying from profile to profile depending to their own feats.

Grim's scythe can have a solid tier due to it being portrayed as the powerful reality-messing item, it should scale to a TK feat in which it drags a moon around, but iirc it was a small moon.

Other thing to note that Grim's profile uses a comic with no evidence of it being canon and its Regen Negation is just poetic by the way it's described.
Thank you for the reply. That seems to make sense to me.

also the time Grim destroyed a neighborhood by playing music should warrant 8-B or so
He played the music around some kids, it made uneven environmental destruction around that wasn't touching him or the kids, that messed up and caused destruction around the neighborhood and a character scaredly pointed out that he just destroyed the whole neighborhood. He did so in the sense that it's all messed up now and there is a lot of destruction in it, but not all of it was destroyed, all the destruction can be calc'd at less than 8-B and it doesn't scale to anyone's durability or Grim's AP physically.

He played the music around some kids, it made uneven environmental destruction around that wasn't touching him or the kids, that messed up and caused destruction around the neighborhood and a character scaredly pointed out that he just destroyed the whole neighborhood. He did so in the sense that it's all messed up now and there is a lot of destruction in it, but not all of it was destroyed, all the destruction can be calc'd at less than 8-B and it doesn't scale to anyone's durability or Grim's AP physically.
Ah okay, thanks for the knowledge

God, i haven't watched the show in so long... I have a website that I can watch the entire show from. but my watching Cartoons/Anime tends to depend on what I want to do at the moment, and while said website is safe (I mean i have used it enough times in the past couple years to know that by now) It depends on if you feel my judgement on the matter is good enough to post it here

I say this now because I know the Wiki's standards on anime streaming websites is touchy.

Well, you shouldn't post links to full episodes here. That can land us in legal trouble.

Well, you shouldn't post links to full episodes here. That can land us in legal trouble.
Its more like i can link to the TV series, the website in-question is safe but I am unsure if i could actually link to it here for the reasons you just stated

I will soon likely have to greatly expand our list of links to streaming, download, and manga sites that are automatically censored in this forum, to protect us against the EU's new copyright laws, and increase our chances of having a harmless advertisement service accepted to finance the running of this forum.

So:
  • "Varies physically (Due to Toon Force) from 10-A normally to higher at their peak" to the few profiles we have, Eris being the only one with a number in her durability (if the calc is correct)
  • Add ", has a size-increasing spell that Varies, eventually up to 3-A" to Grim's scythe
  • Remove Regen Negation, Resistance to Regen Negation, and the stuff from the comic in Grim's profile
Added to that
  • Grim's Magical Trunk shouldn't be standard equipment.
  • The regen is wrong as he never was turned into ashes, we don't see him after that explosion and thus it's a durability feat, we just know he ended up with black dust around his body after that. Idk if Mid-High is wrong, only that the feat pointed out is, somebody should look up the Respect threads linked in the profile.
  • I doubt the veracity of some of his powers but that will need to wait a long while to be handled. (For example wouldn't his hourglass be OE? And I bet his resistance to Mind Control came out of something dumb like him hiding in a room while Mandy used mind control on other people.)

(Note that I do not have the ability to get scans for this so I will give you episode names)

Grim has body control feats in damn near every episode

So in the Mortal Dilemma Episode Grim fries a phone, seemingly through either Magnetism or electricity Manipulation

In the Get out of My Head! Episode Grim possessed a cat and Billy managed to possess Mandy

In the Hoss Delgado: Spectral Exterminator Episode Grim swung his Scythe hard enough to go through a wall, although the feat is likely 9-C.

in the Hoss Delgado: Spectral Exterminator Episode Hoss Delgado when he shot his chainsaw turned 3 Skeletal Dinosaurs to dust.

In the Hoss Delgado: Spectral Exterminator Episode Grim casually blocks said chainsaw with his scythe

In the Hoss Delgado: Spectral Exterminator Episode Hoss Delgado puts his metal fist into a wall similar to how Grim did with his scythe

In the Hoss Delgado: Spectral Exterminator Episode Hoss Delgado claims to be using an Ectoplasm weapon of some kind(Good lord this episode has a lot of feats)

In the Billy and the Bully Episode Grim makes a pillar of fire and grows to about 2-3x his normal size.

in the Tickle me Mandy Episode Grim brings life to inanimate objects

In the Little Rock of Horrors Episode Mandy resists Mind Manip by as she said "I guess my brain is a bit too spicy for that meteor you tried to feed me to."

We should remove the resistance to mind manip in Grim's profile since the feat was done in a dream.
(Ill continue this list in several posts as I go on)

Last edited:
I should also note that Season 1 does not seem to have any coherent story line outside of the first Episode guaranteed taking place before all of them, I might be wrong as I skimmed through looking for feats though(even if I did enjoy it)

So:
  • "Varies physically (Due to Toon Force) from 10-A normally to higher at their peak" to the few profiles we have, Eris being the only one with a number in her durability (if the calc is correct)
  • Add ", has a size-increasing spell that Varies, eventually up to 3-A" to Grim's scythe
  • Remove Regen Negation, Resistance to Regen Negation, and the stuff from the comic in Grim's profile
Added to that
  • Grim's Magical Trunk shouldn't be standard equipment.
  • The regen is wrong as he never was turned into ashes, we don't see him after that explosion and thus it's a durability feat, we just know he ended up with black dust around his body after that. Idk if Mid-High is wrong, only that the feat pointed out is, somebody should look up the Respect threads linked in the profile.
  • I doubt the veracity of some of his powers but that will need to wait a long while to be handled. (For example wouldn't his hourglass be OE? And I bet his resistance to Mind Control came out of something dumb like him hiding in a room while Mandy used mind control on other people.)
(Note that I do not have the ability to get scans for this so I will give you episode names)

Grim has body control feats in damn near every episode

So in the Mortal Dilemma Episode Grim fries a phone, seemingly through either Magnetism or electricity Manipulation

In the Get out of My Head! Episode Grim possessed a cat and Billy managed to possess Mandy

In the Hoss Delgado: Spectral Exterminator Episode Grim swung his Scythe hard enough to go through a wall, although the feat is likely 9-C.

in the Hoss Delgado: Spectral Exterminator Episode Hoss Delgado when he shot his chainsaw turned 3 Skeletal Dinosaurs to dust.

In the Hoss Delgado: Spectral Exterminator Episode Grim casually blocks said chainsaw with his scythe

In the Hoss Delgado: Spectral Exterminator Episode Hoss Delgado puts his metal fist into a wall similar to how Grim did with his scythe

In the Hoss Delgado: Spectral Exterminator Episode Hoss Delgado claims to be using an Ectoplasm weapon of some kind(Good lord this episode has a lot of feats)

In the Billy and the Bully Episode Grim makes a pillar of fire and grows to about 2-3x his normal size.

in the Tickle me Mandy Episode Grim brings life to inanimate objects

In the Little Rock of Horrors Episode Mandy resists Mind Manip by as she said "I guess my brain is a bit too spicy for that meteor you tried to feed me to."

We should remove the resistance to mind manip in Grim's profile since the feat was done in a dream.
(Ill continue this list in several posts as I go on)
Efi can you please check these feats?

Well, I can give you a hand and give those feats the FOP treatment by turning them into less-than-1-minute videos in Imgur. But as I know you're researching the verse, please consider doing that in the future as you watch the show.

Well, I can give you a hand and give those feats the FOP treatment by turning them into less-than-1-minute videos in Imgur. But as I know you're researching the verse, please consider doing that in the future as you watch the show.
I don't have what I need to do that Efi, and I'm pretty sure finding videos on YouTube would be a B

What do we currently need to do here?

I don't have what I need to do that Efi, and I'm pretty sure finding videos on YouTube would be a B
Well, you can wait until ********** may become a legal place where to watch the show.

I got this for the first 3 episodes you pointed out

Heh. Yeah that may be an option, regardless I should get on the Second and Third Seasons shortly.

Very sorry for the inconvenience.

This is for a bit of season 2, because there's a lot to unpack for the season.

In the Toadblatt’s School of Sorcery episode: Grim is shown to be capable of making a Invisibility potion(the Transmutation was through sabatoge, as such we can't assume that Grim knows how to make that potion.)

In the Edjucating Grim Episode: Grim is completely unbothered by being on fire. As well as him being broken apart(Type 2 immortality anyone?)

In the It's Hokey Mon! Episode: Grim brings card creatures to life(whatever the **** this qualifies for), and said creatures have a variety of abilties. Honestly it's best to just watch that episode then list em all

In the Night of the Living Grim Episode: Billy throws himself through a wall(probably 9-C) albeit this is probably a very peak feat for Billy. Grim's scythe shows dimensional travel.

In the Brown Evil Episode: Billy makes brownies which the smell brings the dead back to life. Billy shows 4th wall awareness in the episode.

In the Brown Evil part 2 Episode: said smell and necromancy shows planetary range. Hoss Delgado does a lot of AP feats. Shoots grenades(explosion manip), a laser beam which cuts through zombies(light manip or energy projection), Billy breaks a leg with a stick, Hoss Delgado shows electricity manip, both Hoss Delgado and Grim show energy manip, Hoss Delgado breaks Grim's Scythe(quick reminder the canon is nonexistant) and Grim and Hoss Delgado are shown to be comparable to eachother.

Well, I don't think I'll be able to gather more evidence like that. Hopefully another user may create similar small videos to help the verse, they have the eps, what they would be looking for, and a reference of what do to and in what page to do so.

Well, I don't think I'll be able to gather more evidence like that. Hopefully another user may create similar small videos to help the verse, they have the eps, what they would be looking for, and a reference of what do to and in what page to do so.
Yeah, I'll see about finding a way to do so, but I haven't had any luck in the month I've looked so don't expect anything

If you use a VPN service, perhaps you could download the episodes from a good bittorrent site, and then create gif files featuring the relevant feats?

The AVGN advertises ExpressVPN all the time, and I do hear of a lot of excellent reviews. So I'd definitely be interested and recommend it too.
Unfortunately, I currently live with family that uses a different ISP, but I agree VPNs are way of the future. And would like to switch to that some day.

Old thread, but there is still stuff here that needs to be added, idk how much more approval it needs. I just saw the DB cast wanking the 2 very feats I made a blog to explain the context of.

Last edited:
Nowadays I can do screenshots but I'm generally more busy, when did we leave off in episodes?

Well, before anything Grim's stats should be changed to Unknown and he should have a ", has a size-increasing spell that Varies, eventually up to 3-A" for his scythe.

Back