• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Lollipop:

I handled it. Tell me here when you are done.

Ionliosite:

I handled that as well, but would appreciate if somebody could take care of all the links that need to be updated.

I don't have an opinion on that. I am indifferent.

Could someone remove the Solar Users category from Superman Prime (One Million) since it's just a duplicate of Solar Energy Users? Was going through and fixing these duplicate categories, but I can't edit that page for obvious reasons.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Is it normal that we can't edit anything on the wiki right now? I see a warning that says the server has been closed for maintenance. Is there a way to know how much time this will last? I'm not in a hurry, I'm asking just to know

It is our UCP system update. Afterwards our old forum will be gone, and
the wiki will initially be less user-friendly.

However, please talk about it in the thread that I highlighted in the news and announcements forum instead.

Unsure where I'd mention this better, but something has been bugging me in the Game Mechanics page.

"In-game, Mario can get knocked out by a Goomba in a few hits and cannot even dent Thwomps without use of power stars. But in canon, Mario has the strength to effortlessly lift an entire fortress containing entire armies of Goombas, Koopa Troopas, Thwomps, ectetera, and he can toss them all off the screen."

Basically, it says Mario has difficulty fighting enemies in game, but he's strong enough to lift a whole castle (therefore would actually have no problem battling). Isn't Lifting Strength measured separately from AP? Lifting Strength wouldn't necessarily mean you can take hits or deal comparable hits, or at least that's what the page implies.

It's a Class G lifting strength and a Low 7-B feat. But I added another sentence where he also crushed a castle just by jumping on it.

It's a Class G lifting strength and a Low 7-B feat. But I added another sentence where he also crushed a castle just by jumping on it.
Alright, though thinking about it I'm still unsure. I remember one Mario Tennis game involved a massive explosion which characters such as Mario survived, and probably a few other destruction or survival feats placed well above Goomba's level. I'm feeling, personally, that one of those would work better. If I remember right, the castles in Mario games (either Mario World or New Super Mario) appear tiny from the outside compared to full levels when entering, so we have game mechanics (or TARDIS technology) surrounding this example.

Mario's tier is actually way higher though, scaling to Multi Galaxy Level Power Stars/Moons as well as world-creating Bowser, although those examples would probably get too confusing to describe fodder enemies versus protagonists.

Does anyone know if there's a way to put this image in a gallery without it being cropped by the borders like this? I tried to resize it, hoping that it would have worked, but it didn't

Saman:

I do not know how to handle it, but would recommend that you Google for image gallery instructions at the Community Central wiki.

Otherwise, you may have to appropriately crop the image yourself in preparation instead.

Gews:

I handled it.

Turns out that community central isn't updated for the new format (it's understandable, it happened only a few days ago) and the new visual editor doesn't have all the options of the previous, when it comes to editing galleries, and I didn't find anything useful regarding the source mode. I'll figure out something else.

May I request that vsthreads made as redirects towards Archived vsthreads (such as this and this) be closed? This user has started posting in the already-complete threads without reading that they’re finished, and I don’t wish for the mistake to repeat.

Back