• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a prequel to Slappy vs D'Arby older I guess

Story: While on the titular Stardust Crusaders's way to DIO's mansion in Cairo, Jotaro finds lying on a table a odd dummy. It turns out the dummy is alive and is going to kill the group because he is very angry.

The fight is at a hotel in Singapore

Slappy has a day of prep time

Jotaro has Star Platinum

Slappy has all equipment except The Headless Ghost as it's in America

Both are in character

This should be less confusing than last time and hopefully not a stomp

"Here's your receipt, you can keep the change":

"I’m Slappy and you’re the dummy, dummy! If you say these words out loud: “Karru Marri Odonna Loma Molonu Karrano,“ it’ll bring me to life. How great is that? Get to it!":

I read some Fazbear Frights books:

Slappy's powers aren't hax, they can't bypass durability or be used to kill stronger foes (they only stun or hold the player in place), and they disappear after a short amount of time so they shouldn't be considered wincons.

Slappy being bloodlusted won't make those downsides disappear, they will still be applicable regardless.

Also The Headless Ghost won't be much help here since it is almost entirely unknown and Jotaro can harm non-corporeal entities.

In the manga and anime there was a character named Devo who attacked Polnareff and was going to kill the group in the same exact hotel this fight is happening at. Devo possessed a doll in reference to Chucky from the Child's Play series and tried to blow Polnareff up. What I'm trying to say is that Slappy could try indirectly killing Jotaro.

I don't see how Slappy can "indirectly kill" Jotaro, Slappy's equipment and powers are very limited and Slappy's only killing method isn't here. Also, Jotaro in this fight has Star Platinum, which can help Jotaro survive and remain undamaged by huge explosions as seen in durability, which is a lot more then what this version of Slappy could ever put out.

Also The Headless Ghost won't be much help here since it is almost entirely unknown and Jotaro can harm non-corporeal entities.
Not to mention Jotaro has way more combat experience then either Slappy or The Headless Ghost, along with higher Lifting Strength and of course Star Platinum guarding him. So no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back