All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
You need to write the exact page titles for my automated script to be able to handle it.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Ionliosite:

There is a bug due to the UCP system update that prevents us from renaming blog posts at the moment. Fandom is working on fixing it though.

Eficiente:

Wouldn't "Kirby (Series)" be more in line with our usual naming standards?

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Is somebody else willing to help Mariogoods?

I will handle Eficiente's request in any case.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Lollipop:

What do you want to do specifically?

KingTempest:

I closed it.

Last edited:

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Also, thank you for helping out Starter Pack.

I realized that the changes needed are too much and is even a complex CRT. I edited just 3 pages I was sure they would scale, but I'd leave the rest to a FFVII expert.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Would you be willing to create a content revision thread please? I do not want to leave a revision half-finished. It makes our profile pages confusing to our visitors.

Issue was that it already suggested to apply, but no one did, so I tried to do myself, however the change is pretty complex due of the scaling being of this nature, so is needed a FFVII supporter to apply said changes accurately.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
I sent notifications to some knowledgeable members in the linked thread.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Okay. I will unlock the page. Tell me here when you are done, and thank you for helping out.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Okay. Then it should probably be changed back.

Firestorm808

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
@Antvasima @Lollipop_The_King i

I don't have access to the old threads right now, but I remember talking to the people on the thread with Ant about it at the time.

The name "Infinite Mass Punch" is a fan-made name that implies that Flash is always hitting with an infinite mass when this is not the case. It's explained in-universe that truly punching with an infinite mass would destroy the universe. It's more accurate to use the word "relativistic."

DarkDragonMedeus

The Sword and Shield of AKM Sama
VS Battles
Sysop
Actually, that was FanofRPGs who did the research for that and not Matt. I'm not even sure if Matt was aware or agreed, which he does have a right to say or counter argue if it's not true.

But according to the details, "Infinite Mass Punch" was just a name of a hypothetical ability Wally West had. The attack was never demonstrated, but there are lore statements about it. He hits with High 3-A levels of force via moving at exactly the speed of light, but it's a suicide punch. And "Relativistic Mass Punch" was another name but I recall that the technique doesn't actually have official names just a couple of fan made names. But Relativistic mass punch is what the "White Dwarf Star at Relativistic speeds" has been called as well as the 4-B calculation from that. And that's also something considered Superman's strongest attack since he completely lacks the "Infinite kinetic energy" required to perform the true IMP.

And honestly, the closest thing to an official name is simply "The punch that hits with the force of a white dwarf star", but RMP or "White Dwarf Star Punch" are both shortened nicknames.

Matthew_Schroeder

VS Battles
Retired
Everybody on the internet calls it Infinite Mass Punch. Changing the name for VBW only now after people using it for 20 years is just being weird.

Looking at the Discussion Rules for Bleach, I found this:

"Regarding Yhwach from Bleach, there have been statements in some chapters misusing the term omnipotence and omniscience (Quite common in fiction). Please note that the franchise will NOT be upgraded to Tier 2 or above under any circumstances"

Of course, while the 1st part of the rule is still valid, the bolded part needs to be removed as Bleach is now Tier 2. Maybe it can go like this:

(Regarding Yhwach from Bleach, there have been statements in some chapters misusing the term omnipotence and omniscience (Quite common in fiction). Do not try to upgrade him to higher tiers solely on the basis of him being "Omnipotent")

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
I trust Firestorm808's and Medeus' senses of judgement.

Should I unlock the Flash (Wally West) page for you to edit?

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Also, the first scan does not demonstrate what it claims, so I think that it seems best to remove the ability entirely.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Looking at the Discussion Rules for Bleach, I found this:

"Regarding Yhwach from Bleach, there have been statements in some chapters misusing the term omnipotence and omniscience (Quite common in fiction). Please note that the franchise will NOT be upgraded to Tier 2 or above under any circumstances"

Of course, while the 1st part of the rule is still valid, the bolded part needs to be removed as Bleach is now Tier 2. Maybe it can go like this:

(Regarding Yhwach from Bleach, there have been statements in some chapters misusing the term omnipotence and omniscience (Quite common in fiction). Do not try to upgrade him to higher tiers solely on the basis of him being "Omnipotent")
I will handle it. Thank you.

So I wanted to add profile tabbers for these two profiles, but it doesn't seem to work at all? It worked fine for other profiles I posted around the same time, being this, this and this. But it couldn't work for the other 2 even after I followed the steps right. Or is there something wrong I'm doing that I am unaware of?

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Firestorm808:

I have unlocked the page. Tell me here when you are done.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
So I wanted to add profile tabbers for these two profiles, but it doesn't seem to work at all? It worked fine for other profiles I posted around the same time, being this, this and this. But it couldn't work for the other 2 even after I followed the steps right. Or is there something wrong I'm doing that I am unaware of?
I handled it:

However, you will need to copy and paste the tabbers to the other character profile pages that are linked to by them as well.

Firestorm808

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
@Antvasima

I made the correction and added a note. Feel free to look it over.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Thank you. That seems fine.

Also, we should probably add an extra 2-A key for when Wally goes all out during a fight at some point.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
The Post-Crisis version beat up the COIE Anti-Monitor, and I vaguely recall that he has other feats of this scale. Also, the Rebirth version is the same as the Post-Crisis one.

AKM sama

The Waifu Connoisseur
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Human Resources
I remember that Anti-Monitor was weakened and Flash was amped when that happened but I might be wrong.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
From what I recall, the Anti-Monitor was at amplified giant size, and Flash was simply going all-out, but I may misremember.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
That would probably make it harder to find for our visitors. Sorry.

I mean, Sparky matched Pikachu in power iirc. And he was comparable to the Pikachu Valley Pikachus last I checked....
every anime Pikachu solos Tapu Koko

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Then what about, taking example from Digimon, changing it to "Pikachu (Ash Ketchum)"? Since the current title implies all Pikachu in the anime are that strong, when Ash's Pikachu is VERY much not the standard of his species.
That is probably fine.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Is somebody else willing to rename the pages please?

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Can Pikachu (Anime) be renamed to Ash’s Pikachu?
Then what about, taking example from Digimon, changing it to "Pikachu (Ash Ketchum)"? Since the current title implies all Pikachu in the anime are that strong, when Ash's Pikachu is VERY much not the standard of his species.
I can handle this if you wish, but then somebody would have to update all of the relevant links to the page.